Wataya Lookinat

Mission Vehicle Prices are 0

Question

I have a situation where purchased Vehicles ( Strider,Chopper,Suv) etc. sell for the standard %50 tab price, However all mission loot vehicles (Strider,Chopper,Suv) etc have a sell price of $0. This also applies to spawn vehicles. Would this be the same issue?  Where do I need to declare mission loot vehicle pricing? All other prices from mission loot are selling correctly., Guns/backpacks/EBM parts etc.

Thank you in advance.

I am currently using ZCP and DMS mission systems

Edited by Wataya Lookinat

21 answers to this question

4 hours ago, dekela said:

Make sure the mission vehicle class names are added to cfgArsenal in config.cpp

Currently in CfgExileArsenal =

class CfgExileArsenal
{
    #include "EBM\prices.hpp"
    #include "Arma\prices.hpp"

Should there be another listed? When I do a search for "prices" I also see Exile.Tanoa/NIA , Exile.Tanoa/Cup, . In this case would I just simply add the same format ie. #include "NIA\prices.hpp"  and #include "CUP\prices.hpp" 

*EDIT* I tried adding NIA and CUP pricing. NIA has no vehicles so I just added Cup pricing. It made no difference.

Advertisement

inside class CfgExileArsenal is a bunch of the following lines

class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Black                            { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_White                            { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Red                                { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla01                     { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla02                     { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla03                     { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };

are the class names for the mission vehicles listed in there? or perhaps in the  Arma\prices.hpp" ?

14 hours ago, dekela said:

inside class CfgExileArsenal is a bunch of the following lines

class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Black                            { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_White                            { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Red                                { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla01                     { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla02                     { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };
    class Exile_Car_Van_Box_Guerilla03                     { quality = 2; price = 16000; sellPrice = 6400; };

are the class names for the mission vehicles listed in there? or perhaps in the  Arma\prices.hpp" ?

That could be the problem it seems, I have nothing in CfgExileArsenal except #include "EBM\prices.hpp" / #include "Arma\prices.hpp" . I will post the types manually and see if that fixes the problem.

5 hours ago, ~EL BARTO~ said:

Even u fill CfgExileArsenal area manually or u fill another new prices.hpp with ur stuff :rock:

what? O.o

13 hours ago, Wataya Lookinat said:

That could be the problem it seems, I have nothing in CfgExileArsenal except #include "EBM\prices.hpp" / #include "Arma\prices.hpp" . I will post the types manually and see if that fixes the problem.

you will need to add the vehicle class names and prices to either cfgExileArsenal or Arma\prices.hpp

I use red_ned's easy trader setup.  My CfgAraenal is now just a collection of #include statements with an itemlist and tradercategory file for each mod I'm running that has items, vehicles. uniforms ,etc.  that way if one (e.g., Extended_Items) adds more items, its' an easy compare to the config.bin to find the new stuff and add it to the right mod files.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dekela said:

I personally would move everything back into CfgExileArsenal and remove the other hpp,  there is no need to separate them. 

Thank you and all the rest for your input. I took Dekela's advice and removed all the  .hpp and put the classes in manually and added some vehicles that were lacking, All is well with the world (my world anyway) thanks guys!

Just for my future reference. As I stated before, when you sell a purchased vehicle the trader would give the correct amount in the sale. When you tried to sell a "spawned or Mission" vehicle, the sale price would be zero. Are they pulled from a different areas?

Question:

Advertisement