dadirusso

PortableGenerator

5 posts in this topic

How can I add there "_floodLights = _portableGenerator nearObjects ["Exile_Construction_FloodLight_Static", 50];" other type of lights? I've tried all ways but cant figure how can I do it. Portable generator starts but light doesnt turn on.

Spoiler

private["_portableGenerator", "_floodLights", "_sound"];
_portableGenerator = _this;

_floodLights = _portableGenerator nearObjects [["Exile_Construction_FloodLight_Static", 50], ["Land_LampShabby_F", 50]];

private["_portableGenerator", "_floodLights", "_sound", "_lights"];
_lights = ["Exile_Construction_FloodLight_Static", "Land_LampShabby_F", "Land_LampHalogen_F"];
_floodLights = _portableGenerator nearObjects ["_lights", 50];

private["_portableGenerator", "_floodLights", "_sound"];

_floodLights = _portableGenerator nearObjects [["Exile_Construction_FloodLight_Static", "Land_LampShabby_F"],  50];

How are you placing the items, with the editor ? Have you got simulation turned on for the items you would like to use ? Does the original Exile floodlight still work with the edited code or is that broken too ?

Edited by MetalHead

Advertisement

if you use the single floodlight including the generator just by buying it from the trader it works in game.

If you place it though the editor it also works as long as you enabled simulation

On 13.10.2017 at 10:52 AM, hogansheroes said:

if you use the single floodlight including the generator just by buying it from the trader it works in game.

If you place it though the editor it also works as long as you enabled simulation

But if Iwant change code so inside game I can turn on all lights that I want (example floodlight and shabby), how can I do it? Because I dont want place it by mapping, I wanna craft them :/

12 hours ago, dadirusso said:

But if Iwant change code so inside game I can turn on all lights that I want (example floodlight and shabby), how can I do it? Because I dont want place it by mapping, I wanna craft them :/

shabby lamps twin lights and other lights are though extended base mod, with all the lights are though the editor except the single is though exile which needs the genny so i dont think you can with the other light to be made to turn on or off. so the gen is only made for the single or maybe somehow the twin light only also the use of the concrete mixer

• Like 1

Advertisement