Eldari

V84 Kick on login

8 posts in this topic

19:09:41 "<infiSTAR.de>HACKLOG| Name and UID removed| HANDLE CHANGED: onButtonClick changed babe_button -> _this call babe_core_fnc_menuAd_fnc | 0h 1min 22s [12-09-2017 23-44-03 - v84]   [12-09-2017 23-44-03 - v84]"
19:09:41 "<infiSTAR.de>KICKLOG| Name and UID removed isAdmin? true: HLOG_SKICK: Name and UID removed | HANDLE CHANGED: onButtonClick changed babe_button -> _this call babe_core_fnc_menuAd_fnc | 0h 1min 22s [12-09-2017 23-44-03 - v84]   [12-09-2017 23-44-03 - v84]"

Happens every time I log in, just updated from 79 to 84

Only errors in RPT are;

arma3server_x64_2017-09-12_19-07-13.rpt

22. 19:07:18 File sa_advancedtowing\config.cpp, line 34: '/CfgFunctions/SA/AdvancedTowing/advancedTowingInit.postInit': Missing ';' prior '}'
1742. 19:10:27 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
1743. 19:10:27 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
1744. 19:10:27 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
1745. 19:10:27 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
1746. 19:10:27 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
1747. 19:10:27 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'

You should fix that error in your config.cpp of advanced towing

however the infiSTAR kick is due to an addon that's running on your client but not on your server

either you have it run on your server too or you disable that anti hack check by putting this

onEventsCheck = "true";					/* checks server side on Events vs Client side */

to "false"

cheers

• Like 1

Advertisement

I've looked for the issue with that mod and even downloaded an unedited brand new version and still get the same error, the section it is referring to is below;

class CfgFunctions 
{
	class SA
	{
		class AdvancedTowing
		{
			file = "\SA_AdvancedTowing\functions";
			class advancedTowingInit{postInit=1};
		};
	};
};

I spent so long on trying to figure out what the issue was that I finally just ignored it since towing is still working on the server.

I've had enhanced movement on both client and server for months, but when you said that I went and looked and apparently there is a newer version of it out that wasnt on the server. Trying that now

Edit: Appears to be working, gonna give it 15 min or so and I'll report back
Edit2: Still good, thanks!

Edited by Eldari

Worked fine, just updated cause I was bored. You would be surprised how many people I know that wont update their stuff till it breaks, just causes issues most times. 
If it's working leave it alone!

Edited by Eldari

1 hour ago, Eldari said:

Worked fine, just updated cause I was bored. You would be surprised how many people I know that wont update their stuff till it breaks, just causes issues most times. 
If it's working leave it alone!

maybe so if its working and not broken dont change, with all the updates and mods you need to update infistar to keep up with the changes. Also without updating to the newest infistar you could be coming into alot more issues then expected.

Im glad its working for you though 

17 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

maybe so if its working and not broken dont change, with all the updates and mods you need to update infistar to keep up with the changes. Also without updating to the newest infistar you could be coming into alot more issues then expected.

Im glad its working for you though 

The last three times I tried updating from 79 I had constant issues with vehicle scripts, mod conflicts, etc. To the point I had to roll back each time, or risk losing players. Glad this one worked with only a minor hiccup that was easily fixed though.

Hi, my players kick with | HANDLE CHANGED: onLoad changed RscDisplayMain -> _this call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers '\rhsafrf\addons\rhs_main\scripts\handleWelcomeScreen.sqf' | 0h 9min 22s [16-09-2017 21-16-47 - v84]. What i do to solve the problem?

Advertisement