GolovaRaoul

Doors not Opening (Custom Map Content)

Question

Hello,

I noticed since today that doors on my test server are not opening. It seems to be only certain custom-placed buildings using the Editor and then placing them on the map with the 3DEN Plugin.
The door "wobbels" a bit, but doesn't actually open. This is not only CUP buildings, also ArmA 3 ones. Loot also doesn't spawn in these buildings, so not sure if simulation is somehow disabled?

Not sure, it is enabled in Editor. I noticed that there's a new option "Doors States"? Could that have anything to do with that?

Here's a PasteBin of the server RPT: https://pastebin.com/9Gy2CuQj

Thanks for responding, any help is appreciated!
GolovaRaoul

20170910193352_1.jpg

14 answers to this question

Hi @aNNDREH

Thanks for the timely response, I am a developer for Golova. Yes, we use EBM, everything seems fine in a single player environment, but breaks when introduced to a network. So a serverside issue makes sense, we will update whenever he can test this ( Test machine on his system, me at work = no bueno )

Advertisement
13 hours ago, aNNDREH said:

Try this

EBM active?

EBM is active yes, but the fix you provided only works for Extended Base Mod buildables? This is custom placed map content through the Editor and is not build by a player?

4 hours ago, aNNDREH said:

deactivate infistar and test it

The moment I remove @infiSTAR antihack everything is working fine. I did not apply the fix you mentioned about Extended Base Mod. I tried updating infiSTAR to latest version (v84) and disabled the check_doors_and_gates option (I think this is only for Exile Buildables but anyway..). The only way to fix this for now is completely removing infiSTAR from my test server. I hope Chris can shine a light here :)

Edit: also tried rolling back to v82 but the issue is also in this version.

Edited by GolovaRaoul

check_doors_n_gates = "true";			/* Fixes Hatches (so when they are locked, they stay closed..) and closes every door that's locked + keeps closing it in case somebody tries to hack open it! */

put this to false, might already solve the issue

Advertisement