Sign in to follow this  
Carniceiro

[CLOSED] Friend banned

6 posts in this topic

my friends were banned from exile by the same problem that we entered into a friend's account and we ended up being banned I ended up being banned but the two are still banned you could unban them I'll leave the id64 of the two friend1:76561198129752878 friend2:76561198084441498

18 minutes ago, Carniceiro said:

my friends were banned from exile by the same problem that we entered into a friend's account and we ended up being banned I ended up being banned but the two are still banned you could unban them I'll leave the id64 of the two friend1:76561198129752878 friend2:76561198084441498

I would speak to the server admin of the server you were banned from, exile do not have control over bans so you are wasting your time.

Advertisement
18 minutes ago, Carniceiro said:

This is the forum for Exile not the forum for the server that you are playing. You need to contact the server owners to get unbaned

1 hour ago, kidesh said:

This is the forum for Exile not the forum for the server that you are playing. You need to contact the server owners to get unbaned

they were banished by the infistar for the same reason that I and now I was edsomido and they did not

1st, this is not for general discussion. (Moved to Security -> Anti Hack)

2nd, talk with the server admins on the server you're playing on, or raise it on infiSTAR discord; discord.infistar.de

3rd - Locked.

• Like 1

Advertisement