CrispyCrust

I was banned for a stupid reason.

7 posts in this topic

I just wrote a whole review to the server

O3G Exile Altis 100K Start CUP

and it didn't come up they might have deleted it or its just pending, so I'm just gonna tell you and I hope you can respond...

Earlier i was playing with my friend having a fun time until my friend was just being curious and went into a crate that was just sitting there. It was unlocked weirdly so he took a DMR the guys started to get mad so my friend dropped it. then we went about our day customizing our newly bought van. Then one of the guys who I earlier found out was an admin deleted it.

Then they said that they cant sell the crate anymore because we accessed it but it was their fault it was unlocked any curious noob would obviously look in it. Plus we didn't know, we never sold a crate before. And we didn't know that in the rules it said no stealing. By what I know PVE is just not fighting players. 

My friend apologized saying he didn't know then they suddenly banned him, almost like they were looking for people to ban. Then I repeated him and said he didn't know, then I got banned.

I'm just saying we were basically banned for not knowing, and that probably happens all the time some new player getting in to someones crate and taking stuff and not giving it back. My friend gave the item back and apologized that's just not fair. And some might say its admin abuse.

I could see how they might be doing their job... but they did it very poorly

P.S. my name was Lexru and my friends name was Vbass when we got banned

-Lexruss

Advertisement

These are the forums for the Exile mod. Not a specific server. Sever owners typically don't global ban you for being stupid, it's probably just a server ban.  Can you join other Exile servers?

Suffice to say, it's your responsibility to read the rules when you join a server so I don't blame the admin for banning you. If you want to go back on that server, find their forums and post there.

Also, stealing is PvP... you are stealing from a player. Continuing down that path of thinking, you could happily steal someone else's vehicle and drive off in it if it's unlocked but they can't shoot you? I really can't see how you would have thought stealing was okay..... 

• Like 1

I did post a thing on their forums but it didn't show up and now it says I cant post anything. Also every time i join it said I was kicked is that banned. Oh also my friend gave the item back and apologized and was immediately banned. Also it was their fault it was unlocked anyone would have wondered into it.

5 hours ago, CrispyCrust said:

Also it was their fault it was unlocked anyone would have wondered into it.

You don't lock crates. And explaining this here isn't going to do anything for you. Just gonna have to go find another server.

Hello Crispy,

As Riker has stated, this website has not hing to do with you, your ban, or any server.  You need to address your concerns/issues with that server.  You can not post/they will not respond?  Go to another server.

And if you're getting banned 'like you state', then this was a MAJOR 'crime' of cheating.  I have played on their servers and 'semi' knew one of the admins.  They, for the most part, play fair.

So in conclusion, there are NO OTHER OPTIONS than what is listed above - Resolve it or Move on!

Sorry!

:)

• Like 1

Topic Locked.. We are moderators we do not control public servers we have no control only the owners of the server do you will have to attempt to contact them.

• Like 2

Advertisement