Aristo

[CLOSED] infiSTAR: Variable '_ctrl' does not support serialization

6 posts in this topic

Hey!

So I got this error that says:

Variable '_ctrl' does not support serialization. Call 'disableSerilization' in the current script (maybe ") if you need to use it

The first time it appeared was a while after I installed infiSTAR and then it didn't happen for a few days. Today I bought and installed the infiSTAR XM8 apps and after loading up the server the error popped up again. So I at least suspect that it could be related to infiSTAR. To be honest I don't know what to make out of this warning and what to do.

Any ideas? 

I don't think so :)

doesn't do it for me and I know about serialization so I disabled it where it was needed

what other mods do you run? scripts?

Advertisement

Thanks for your reply! Sorry for falsely accusing infiSTAR, I just felt like this could be it because it was coincidentally popping up after I added infiSTAR and the infiSTAR XM8 apps. :) To be honest I have no idea how to even find out what's causing the error.

I am currently running:

Exile
Zombies and Demons (Including ExileZ)
Extended Base Mod
RHSAFRF
RHSUSAF
Advanced Towing
ACiDY Tanoa Bridges
DMS
A3 Exile Occupation
A Statusbar

Thank you for your help!

Edited by Aristo

I get it, too but only occasionally.  Since it's not Exile or DMS, of the list Aristo provided, I'm running Zombies and Demons (Including ExileZ - Kuplion's version), Extended Base Mod, and DMS.  None of the others.    So it is likely to be in one of those.  If I had to guess, it would not be Z&D or ExileZ.   

Advertisement