Aristo

A3 Exile Occupation: No roaming AI spawning

Question

Hey!

I installed A3 Exile Occupation on my server and the roaming AI in vehicles won't spawn. I enabled them in the config but nothing is happening. Same with AI in boats and in Helis and AI that is patroling near military buildings. The only thing that seems to work are the heli crashes and crates. As I said I enabled that stuff but nothing is happening. The map I am using is Tanoa.

Other mods I am using so far:

Exile (Obviously)
Zombies and demons

Thanks everyone!

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Aristo said:

Yes, forgot to mention DMS! DMS is working fine, missions are spawning (One persistent underwater mission and multiple others that spawn after a while).

If you can post your config in a spoiler or pastebin Ill take a look.

• Like 1

Advertisement

was everything working before any edits were made?

The only things I'm seeing is trying setting the SC_useMapOverrides to false in occupation

and change DMS_enableRankChange to true in DMS.

Edited by arc7r7
  • Like 1

Yes, forgot to mention DMS! DMS is working fine, missions are spawning (One persistent underwater mission and multiple others that spawn after a while).

Thank you so much for your help!

A3_dms config:  https://pastebin.com/R6aRLfQb

A3_exile_occupation config: https://pastebin.com/Q3aQ4K2V

I don't know why but some of the stuff I changed generally won't work. No roaming Ai as I said and I set

DMS_ShowMarkerCircle                = true;                 // Whether or not to show the colored "circle" around a mission marker.

to true but there is no circle on the map around missions etc.

EDIT: It's working! I just stayed on the server and I then spotted a car on the map! It definitely had to be your two settings that I changed because the car NEVER spawned before! I can not thank you enough!

Again, thanks for you help!

Now the missions are immideately spawning as they are supposed to be per settings and the number of remaining units for missions isn't displayed either - So this is working now. 

But I still don't see any AI driving or moving when I enable the AI marker - Just the AI near the heli crashes and crates.

It never worked, no, not even when I tried using the unedited, default version(s).

Edited by Aristo

How long did you wait? Occupation waits a while after the server starts before it starts spawning AI in. I think default settings are at least 10 minutes if not more.  Wrecks and loot crates are first, then roaming ai begins to spawn after a while.

Advertisement