Sign in to follow this  
Milch|<3

Upgraded Wood

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys is there a was to shoot through the upgraded Wood walls and floors? 

Cause for me it Looks Like Theres No way U can do this even a 12,7 apds doesnt Go through it. 

Any way to fix this or is it in the Mod itself ?

It'll be in the mod - the ability to shoot through will be dependent on the armour value applied to the wall component. You could only adjust this with a mod, not a config file. Same goes for vehicles. I haven't tried this myself incidentally so I'm assuming it's not a bug specific to your server or anything.

Would be good to get a couple of people to check the result unless an Exile mod/developer can confirm this is intended behaviour.

If it's not a bug unique to your environment and you feel it should be tiered (wood vs reinforced wood vs concrete) then I'd suggest creating a thread in the constructive feedback forum with your suggestion and the Exile dev's could look into it for the next update if there's agreement.

6 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

It'll be in the mod - the ability to shoot through will be dependent on the armour value applied to the wall component. You could only adjust this with a mod, not a config file. Same goes for vehicles. I haven't tried this myself incidentally so I'm assuming it's not a bug specific to your server or anything.

Would be good to get a couple of people to check the result unless an Exile mod/developer can confirm this is intended behaviour.

If it's not a bug unique to your environment and you feel it should be tiered (wood vs reinforced wood vs concrete) then I'd suggest creating a thread in the constructive feedback forum with your suggestion and the Exile dev's could look into it for the next update if there's agreement.

Will Look Into this cause right now im thinking "why should i build concrete If u arent able to shoot through the upgraded Wood. Base raiding ist a pain with this. Will Check some results with mates. In different Servers. And Check it in the Editor. 

Ty  for the answer. 

• Like 1

Advertisement