Bloodshot_pico

Many Map Files To Come!

47 posts in this topic

Many Map Files To Come!

Slowly Rolling out updates. ^^'

Custom Traders, Loot Tables/Spawns!

So around the Exile forums I have seen threads that have been removed due to people either stealing something from someone else or some other reason, but I know there's a bunch of people looking for map files along with Traders and maybe loot tables. And I've always wanted to make a bunch of mission files for Exile and just give them to the community because why not? I enjoy helping and it's good for me to keep this stuff in my head so I never forget. People might find this tedious or boring or just don't want to do it and I can understand that but well, basically hopefully I can keep everything updated and running so there can be more options to people! Enjoy the mission files along with traders and loot tables. :)

How Do I Create These?

So I never used to be able to understand how to do all of this like many. I just learned and gave up so on so forth, but the tools you need are provided via the Exile Team themselves. If it wasn't for the mpmissions folder within their ExileServer download then no custom map would have been able to have been made into a mission.pbo but they gave everyone the base for what needed to be done. I've just looked into their work via the mission files and altered them to work for any other map. The only files I edit are the mission.sqm, initServer.sqf and initPlayerLocal.sqf. For the loot tables I will explain that when I get to that point.

Map Files:

Spoiler

Fallujah 30/07/2017 03:22am:

So for my first map I was asked by someone to make them a Fallujah mission.pbo and I was going to do this thread anyhow so this is going to be my first map release etc. I currently only have the spawns/map markers working but I will be adding in the important stuff as I go on. 

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=735&height=684

Map Download

Exile.Fallujah

LootTables (Coming soon!)

Images! (Coming soon!)

Streams:

Here will be streams I have of me creating the traders etc. Enjoy. :)

Fallujah VoD #1

Esseker 01/06/2018 12:43pm:

As for the second map I'll be doing a mission.pbo for will be the one and only loved/hated Esseker, let's be honest we all love and hate this map just as the next person. But this is one of the maps that is the most tedious to get to the stage of working so hopefully this will lend you that boost in getting your server off it's feet.

Spoiler

Map Download

Exile.Esseker

LootTables (Coming Soon!)

Images! (Coming Soon!)

Isla Duala 01/06/2018 12:49pm:

For the third map this is yet again another requested map, (@Dezusa !) this hopefully shouldn't take long to do.

Spoiler

Map Download

Exile.IslaDuala

For the Loot Tables I just want to say a big thanks to  Adam Kadmon and Odizzzzle from AWG (awgaming.net) Allowing me to use these tables saved time for me to work on other things. :)

Chernarus  01/06/2018 12:49pm:

Everyone's favorite map or at least the majorities. :) How could I not make one of these for this map? It was just one of the things that had to be done.

Spoiler

Map Download

Exile.Chernarus

Images! (Coming Soon!)

Chernarus Winter 01/06/2018 12:49pm:

Since I've recently started these again as I said I would from an update post. I thought it would be a good idea to make a Chernarus Winter version of one these since working on one Chernarus map basically allows me to copy things over from one of these to another. But also the fact that it's basically winter and it just seems like a good time, besides who doesn't like a little snow? ;)

Spoiler

Map Download

Exile.ChernarusWinter

Images! (Coming Soon!)

Info!

All of these mission files have 100 player slots (I think? :D) so all you have to do is change them yourself. And if you want more, for whatever reason then you can add more.

If you're wanting some custom traders or different map markers etc. Message me and I see what I can do for you. :) Also if you have any suggestions for map missions I should create then list them down below.

I've had a short break from ArmA as the map things were getting a little too much along with not being able to figure something out via server side so I kind of gave up but I'm back and hopefully will get some of these done soon. :)

~Bloodshot_pico

Licensing:

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

CREDITS:

Adam Kadmon and Odizzzzle from AWG (awgaming.net) - Providing Isla Duala Loot Tables - @Adam Kadmon & @odizzzzle

Edited by Bloodshot_pico
Updates
  • Like 11

Hallo, im loking for a Isla Duala.pbo clean start up exile mission. im hopig to add the traders mayself but cant figer out haw to get the exile over to the Isla Duala map. can you help out ? Im new to this gat my  first dedicadet server for some days ago, but i have it set up whit a malden exile for now. but realy wont to get a Isla Duala exile up.

Advertisement
9 hours ago, Dezusa ! said:

Hallo, im loking for a Isla Duala.pbo clean start up exile mission. im hopig to add the traders mayself but cant figer out haw to get the exile over to the Isla Duala map. can you help out ? Im new to this gat my  first dedicadet server for some days ago, but i have it set up whit a malden exile for now. but realy wont to get a Isla Duala exile up.

Yeah I should be able to get you one although the traders would take time. :/

I have problem trying to get the altisd exile over to a new map. So if you can help me out i realy like that, im also going to try out you iraq exile on the server :)

1 hour ago, Dezusa ! said:

I have problem trying to get the altisd exile over to a new map. So if you can help me out i realy like that, im also going to try out you iraq exile on the server :)

The link has been added to the unpacked Isla Duala mission,pbo there aren't any traders yet but there are spawnpoints and safezones, the traders take time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dezusa ! said:

Hi thanks man i will give this a try :)

I'm not sure if it will work due to the name of the unpacked pbo.

I'll look into it soon though and see if it works and get other things with that sorted like the spawn names etc.

Edited by Bloodshot_pico

Advertisement