GarvielLoken

EXILE servers with Starting gear

6 posts in this topic

Afternoon folks!

So like the title says, are there really ANY Exile and Exile Zombie Servers that give you any sort of starting gear? I love a good hard core survival situation but after a week of spawning, dying, spawning, dying, etc, I would like to maybe start off with a bit better then a snow balls chance in hell.

Well if your looking for a server with starter gear you may need to just cruise around looking for any name with starting gear, or anything under that topic but other wise I don't think you can easily find  a server with starting gear straight off the bat. You can try going into the forums and look for servers that have that but otherwise I can't, help out with that :/ hopefully that helped a bit.

Advertisement

My first server gave players a Katiba with a clip at spawn as well as a holosight. You also got basic medical, some food and a bottle of water. It was fully militarised with roaming AI and zed. We got sick of it after about 12 months because it was too damn easy.

The new server I created gives you a basic pistol with 2 clips to start as well as a bandage and more basic clothing than the bambi suit (less storage). My players much prefer it and have put more time into that server than our previous because it's a genuine challenge as the loot tables were also re-worked to reflect the survival nature of the game.

It just seems as though there are more and more survival servers out there because it's what players enjoy long-term. The ones where everyone starts with 20K PT or an AK47 are great for new players however so if that's you, then perfect, but you might be wanting a harder experience quicker than you realise.

Apparently you didn't get the hint when I locked your previous thread and directed to our server listings. Silly you.

Advertisement