Gilbert_Montagné

[SOLVED] AI monitoring

6 posts in this topic

Hi all.

I have somes issues with AI in my server (Tanoa with DMS/occupation and A3xAI). I need to check where are the roaming AI in live and why I don't see them when I play with my friends.
Do you have a tool to be able to check the position of the AI in realtime ? Because actually I need to use the server logs and the editor mod to locate them but when I go back to the server sometime they are left, it's not very efficient and It take too much time.

I remember a video where the guy had a tool in his map to be able to show the AI position.
Do you have an idea how to do that ?

Advertisement

Infistar really is your best option mate for A3XAI as it tends to get lost all over the map - its not great at path finding on Tanoa so most of your patrols are probably getting stuck in the dirt tracks.  One way to try and combat this is make sure vehicle patrols only use jeeps/suvs/UAZs etc 

• Like 1

I've also looked into the free tools option for my own server and although I don't have Infistar at this time, I've accepted that if I need more advanced functionality like you are describing in the future I'll be buying Infistar. There's just nothing else out there like it.

• Like 2

Advertisement