Question

Hello, I bought arma 3 today and installed it, I also installed arma3launcher for modded servers such like Exile mod. I installed all the mods including Exile Mod. My problem is that when I launch arma 3 trough arma3launcher, I always get stuck on Loading screen saying "Almost there" with crisps bag.

But I noticed half a hour my arma 3 updated 7gb with a new update. But i'm not 100% sure if its due that.

I await replies, best regards,

Álvaro Alexandre aka Wolfieaye

5 answers to this question

Advertisement

I think the server owners just need time to update and then everything should be gtg. As for the Steam refund, I think you generally get about 2 or 3hrs of game play. Anything over that and you can't refund. 

If your client version of Arma doesn't match the server version of Arma you won't be able to load in.

Often times a server owner will stay on the previous version to find out if there are serious bugs/conflicts that arise following an Arma version update. I did the same with my server yesterday but we were fortunate in that there are no reported bugs from this update and so I updated my server this morning. 

Like @Kitfoo said, once the server owner rolls out the new version you'll be good to go. 

Advertisement