StevieP

Chicken Dinner

5 posts in this topic

Hello folks, just a bit of fun but i was wondering about how easy it would be to add a broadcast "toast" message when an animal was killed OR at the point when you are gutting it would be better. I.E you kill a chicken/rooster and start gutting and up pops a toast "Winner winner chicken dinner!"

I like the new toast message style in 1.0.3 for when you enter and leave trader zones so that would be a cool font/style to use.

Anyone? i'm not amazing at Arma code but i can imagine it wouldn't be too hard to slip in a toast message into the gutting process.

1 hour ago, Crazy Mike said:

why are you in general discussion

because it's a "general" question?? it's not an error or a bug or glitch, it's just a general idea.

Advertisement

Sorry, I'm not being of help either but this probably should be in tech talk -> programming. It'll get the best response from the right people.

FYI, the reason Crazy mike asked about why it was in general discussion is that it's not meant for technical talk.... if it's a technical question then there are good places to put it that people with the right skillset will frequent to help out. General is meant for non-technical, social type discussions.

Its not an issue, he is asking about an idea, he is looking to start a conversation about it!

I see your point, but i think if you move that to somwhere like here it only gets discussed in this context, he, like me, may not have the technical ability, just an idea anyway :)

Edited by [FYCA] BillytheDog

Advertisement