rolecraft

infistar problems.

Question

hi, so i got some issues with infistar i suppose it is....

**Disregard my view distance setting issue, i solved that as i had a conflicting app ruining it**

i want to enable the "Cannot bump into player with car" setting which is this.

block_safeZone_ramming = "true";

But when i i actually test it in my trader city it simply ignores the setting anyway?... Player just drops on his bum and gets ran over basically regardless.

one more issue. If i open up the Infistar menu, then head to DEBUGCONSOLE. No matter the setting i got in Description.ext(mission folder) as in 'debugconsole 1 or 0', it remains 0 i suppose, as when i try to open up the debugconsole, all that shows up is a playerlist on the right side, and no actuall console in the middle of the screen..

Halp :).

PS: i've seen not a single RPT error so far regarding these changes i tried to make, they are simply being ignored it seems.

Edited by rolecraft

4 answers to this question

There may be an update required since Arma 1.70 released. But in the meantime, make sure you're repacking the PBO after making your changes.

Reinstalled fresh version of Infistar, same problems.

@infiSTAR  Any chance you could tell me something about this, wether it could be the arma update or simply my infistar being ignorant to the changes i make? As i did reinstall infistar but the issues above remained existing. And the RPT isn't mentionning any issue either.

View distance setting is solved, had a conflict somewhere.

Edited by rolecraft

Advertisement

Hey

debug console should open by simply pressing F3 (that's my own one) if you want to open the default one then, it works off that menu too

-

the safeZone ramming thing was a removed a few patches ago, wasn't working as I wanted it to, I forgot to remove the setting from the config file (my bad)

• Like 1

yeah i figured the "DebugConsole" was the default one of arma (Like in the editor.)

And "AdminConsole" was the one you made.

Either way, if i clck on AdminConsole it pops up just fine.

But if i click on DebugConsole i merely get a playerlist and that's about it.

And thanks regarding the "bump in player" part, too bad it's not there anymore, but good to know it's not supposed to be there anymore either so i can stop breaking my brain over it ^_^.

Edited by rolecraft

Advertisement