M6mal

Taru and Ambulance

3 posts in this topic

My problem is i hovered over an ambulance to pick it up with the taru transport. I pressed CTRL B for slingloading as usual and i got no indication of a vehicle underneath, i even tried at 1m above it and nothing, no hook option and the crosshair did not go green or show there was a vehicle beneath me....... i even got out n got in the ambulance and tried again, the ambulance was spawned at salt lakes...

Problem 2 I decided to take the ambulance above and noticed no wheels on it. i tried to move it and success, it actually drove as if it had wheels at 119kph or more. As i use first person, there is still the glass problem whereby the windscreen changes position as reported in the last release last year and now the steering wheel disappears and appears and jumps up etc while driving.

Not sure if this is an issue but, couldn't lift a UAZ with the taru on hook/sling. It was hanging half off the edge of a pier made by exile floors though...
Another player in the server, Twisted and I then tried it on another UAZ he bought and it was fine. But, we still couldn't pick up the UAZ hanging half off the pier.

Advertisement