SwagLord1

Help needed

Question

Just wondering if any knows why i Battleye has banned me? haven't played in 2 years loaded it up last week played Tonoa worked fine came back on just now and every time i join an exile server says you have been kicked and when i ask the server devs for info they say its battleye, however i can join Altis life which also has battleye, any ideas or help would be great!

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, SwagLord1 said:

I get kicked everytime i join an exile server doesnt matter what one, it will just say you have been kicked, i wont be able to click on on the screen and i just have to ALT F4 any ideas?

or try one of the main exile servers like MGT or EXO ( not making server commercial here, these are the only 1s i know now for now ) and ask their Admins/Dev's

Edited by STONEY-DSP

if the altis life server uses battleye, then its not a battleye ban its just a server ban, u need to talk with that servers admin.

Advertisement

I get kicked everytime i join an exile server doesnt matter what one, it will just say you have been kicked, i wont be able to click on on the screen and i just have to ALT F4 any ideas?

23 minutes ago, SwagLord1 said:

Check your client RPT to see if there are any messages and contact the admin of any of the servers you are trying to join and maybe they'll see it in the log.

Advertisement