Gotcha2017

Exile mod based on player unknow battlegrounds

40 posts in this topic

How cool would it be to see a exile mod on the unreal engine? We all know Eichi talked about his interest in the unreal engine and since player unknow battlegrounds will be open for modding i see possibilities :)

"I am not teasing you (am I?), but the Unreal Engine is teasing me"

Now the question i want to ask for the exile team :D Are you planning to make a survival exile mod based on the new game player unknow battlegrounds? or is it only me that would like to see this :P

Advertisement

I am rather spending my time in Unreal. I do have very little time since I became a family father. Importing the concrete hatch into Arma and making it work took me two days, maybe 12 hours in total. Getting the same to work in Unreal was seven (seven!) minutes. Given that I maybe have like two hours of free time a day...

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Eichi said:

I am rather spending my time in Unreal. I do have very little time since I became a family father. Importing the concrete hatch into Arma and making it work took me two days, maybe 12 hours in total. Getting the same to work in Unreal was seven (seven!) minutes. Given that I maybe have like two hours of free time a day...

So, Exile Standalone will be done in about 2 months, if that development speed can be maintained? :P

• Like 4

Advertisement