Dusty459

make a new replacement for battleeye

10 posts in this topic

battleeye is awful lets face it some haven't got a problem with it some of us have maybe we should make a new anit hack that work properly then booting for any reason just an idea 

Battleeye is Bohemia's antihack. It's integrated into the game. If you want different antihack, use Infistar. 

There is nothing wrong with Battleeye. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. It is meant to disallow any script on the client unless explicitly allowed by the filter. You can't get any more secure than that. If you're having problems, it's because you didn't set it up correctly. What's the problem you're having? 

• Like 2

Advertisement
20 minutes ago, papahyooie said:

Battleeye is Bohemia's antihack. It's integrated into the game. If you want different antihack, use Infistar. 

There is nothing wrong with Battleeye. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. It is meant to disallow any script on the client unless explicitly allowed by the filter. You can't get any more secure than that. If you're having problems, it's because you didn't set it up correctly. What's the problem you're having? 

oh a fresh install it kicks people for just getting into a vehicle i add scripts  one after another after another even setting all the filters to 1 more just produce as for battleeye its a third party thats intergrated into arma games like punkbuster  really they should have an option  that overrules the filters so it can only log and not kick if wanted 

battleye=0; if you dont like battleye

use infistar. battleye is being used by ark as well now. or play a different game that uses EAC - Easy Anti Cheat or VAC - Valves Anti Cheat

both just as effective, but bohemia chose battleye.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dusty459 said:

i dont think so battleeye is just as bad as punkbuster 

you just haven't setup your server properly and now raging abit I think

battleeye is a bit complicated , but it does its job when setup correctly!

and writing a new anti hack... yeah, have fun dude :P

Just learn how to write your own exceptions reading @Defent guide. Within an hour of reading you'll be an filter exception writing master...

really not that difficult...

On 3/10/2017 at 7:58 AM, Dusty459 said:

oh a fresh install it kicks people for just getting into a vehicle i add scripts  one after another after another even setting all the filters to 1 more just produce as for battleeye its a third party thats intergrated into arma games like punkbuster  really they should have an option  that overrules the filters so it can only log and not kick if wanted 

Here's what you do:

Step 1:Delete all of the .txt files in your battleye folder except bans.txt (because it won't launch without that one)

Step 2: Restart server.

Step 3: Invite me to your server. 

That's it! Now battleye won't ever nag you about scripts again! You won't have to do any work yourself, because now it will be able to tell the difference between scripts that are run by the game itself and scripts that were written by an entirely different person and have no relationship to the game developer. It's not like mod scripts look exactly like hacks to the game engine anyway. There's no need to tell the game what scripts you want to be allowed on your server, because it should be able to tell on its own. 

I'm sure @infiSTAR will back me up on this one. He's an expert in these types of things. 

• Like 1

Advertisement