Sign in to follow this  
Veggy_Samurai

Intsalling and activating RHS:AFRF mod

Question

Ok, so I have rented a server Exile server with GTXGaming and I have installed the RHS:AFRF mod. However, this is my first time renting and modding a server, so I have no idea what I'm doing. I have PBO manager installed and I am trying to activate the mod and upload it to the server. I would appreciate if someone patiently goes through a step by step process on how I would go about activating the mod, detailing what files to edit, what programs to use and how to upload it back onto the server. I appreciate any feedback and I really want to learn about how to do this. I may ask some very stupid questions but all I ask is for patience and clarity. I really want to learn. Thank you for your time.

5 answers to this question

Copy the @RHSAFRF and @RHSUSAF or which ever ones you are using into the main directory of your server. Then copy the keys out of the folders into the Keys folder on your server.

Then in the start up parameters in your bat file add after @Exile;

To this

@Exile;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;

That should be good to go

• Like 1

If you installed it via GTXGaming control panel, then the mod should be in server directory already. All you gotta do now is add it to startup parameter, as @Razor77 said. And of course you should add RHS items to your loot tables and traders so you can buy/sell/find RHS stuff.

To add items to trader, simply unpack your mission file (download it from the server via ftp client, eg. FileZilla), open config.cpp and add the items under "class CfgExileArsenal" and "class CfgTraderCategories "

To modify your loot table use loot table compiler. You can get it here: http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/downloads/

Let us know if you need any more help.

Edited by [AFR]Froozone
  • Like 2

Advertisement

So I got the key on the server and set up the parameters. Now how where do I get the items that I want to edit my loot table/ trader inventory with from the mod, and also how do I edit it? Through Notepad or what? Thank you for the responses! 

You can get items classnames by launching arma arsenal, then select some weapon or whatever you like, and hit "export". Now open some text editor and hit ctrl + v. You'll see classnames of all items your character was wearing. OR you can use RHS site http://class.rhsmods.org/

To unpack exile_server_config use PboManager, and to edit config use Notepad++

Advertisement