T.Johnson

Namalsk Server Error please help

13 posts in this topic

Advertisement

curious on what you did to fix this, I have this error as well, i tried a couple things which i found on forums, but this still came up.

On 2/22/2017 at 7:18 PM, ILLUXNNN said:

Did u get rid of the actual error? How so?

its a temp fix but i just needed to open the map in eden then join the game so everyone doesnt have the error stoping them if you want to talk more about it just join this ts 69.197.155.138:9989

2 minutes ago, T.Johnson said:

its a temp fix but i just needed to open the map in eden then join the game so everyone doesnt have the error stoping them if you want to talk more about it just join this ts 69.197.155.138:9989

Eh.. okay :P I thought you actually got rid of it. Everyone gets the error though, but you can close it and it will connect :)

• Like 1

the first person that joins has to open it in the editor but after that its all good for some reason when you join the game you cannot close the error they need to fix this

Edited by T.Johnson

20 minutes ago, T.Johnson said:

the first person that joins has to open it in the editor but after that its all good for some reason when you join the game you cannot close the error they need to fix this

Every Namalsk server I have been on has the error. You can close it and you can join it without any problem... :)

Advertisement