JerryF

Tanoa Map Center Pos?

24 posts in this topic

Advertisement
51 minutes ago, JerryF said:

Anyone?  Where can i find it? Need it for some scripts and mods...

Thanks in advance!

xD

Hey man, this is what i have in my config for this...

centre_map_pos = [7680, 7680, 0];

It is the exact centre of Tanoa.

• Like 1

No problemo ;) 

It's in one of my custom files just saved as a .txt on my server's desktop :P i put it there for safe keeping and i cant actually remember or find where i put it in the config but i remember i did a very long time ago :) You may be blind but i'm sure i'm getting dementia... :/ 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GamingAtDeathsDoor said:

No problemo ;) 

It's in one of my custom files just saved as a .txt on my server's desktop :P i put it there for safe keeping and i cant actually remember or find where i put it in the config but i remember i did a very long time ago :) You may be blind but i'm sure i'm getting dementia... :/ 

Ha, i did the same, saved it at several spots on my computer xDxDxD

Another question, right now i need to know how i can put these two into one:

exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn = "EBM\exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn.sqf"; //Extended Base Mod
     ExileClient_system_lootManager_thread_spawn = "custom\ExileClient_system_lootManager_thread_spawn.sqf"; //loot spawn for heli crashes

It looked right now as if both were loaded, but there is an ugly message coming up while loading, because there are two "ExileClient_system_lootManager_thread_spawn = " lines

Do you maybe know how to put them together xD

You only need to have  "exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn =" once pointing to one file and then you can Merge them, use Diffmerge to see the differences from the first one you have and then transfer the differences from the second one over. Thats how i combined my loadouts script and revive scripts. :) 

• Like 1

Thanks, tried a bit around with that thing, but without any results, because i don´t know what exactly to do xD

Maybe i get it in the future, but now i don´t know what to try else with that thing...

Thanks again!!!!!

I can probably do it for you if you like, send me pastebin files for both :)

Send the original files before merging them

Edited by GamingAtDeathsDoor
  • Like 1

Look, i made two folders with the two different sqf´s inside, opened both files with diffmerge and told him to swap. Now it looks as if i have both in one sqf, which is now only called ExileClient_system_lootManager_thread_spawn. Was that right? And do i have to rename it like the first one, the exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn = "EBM\exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn.sqf"; ?

I am trying to understand and learn it, so i don´t have to steal others peoples time the next time i have that problem xD

Thanks for your patience!!!!

Edit: No, that was wrong, i guess, will give you the paste bin links in a couple of minutes xD

Edited by JerryF

Advertisement