wedgelet1

Infistar and Taunus

Question

Hi, I'm currently trying to set up a server but I seem unable to get Infistar to work with the Taunes map, each time I try starting the server I get an error saying that the Infistar. Hpp can't be found in the mission file, I've successfully set up infistar several times on altis and tanoa so I know I'm doing the right process as listed in the read me. Was just hoping that someone might have a suggestion, this is the first time I've tried to use a 3rd party map so I don't know if I'm missing something, I've already reset my server to start from scratch again so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I can provide any additional information if needed.

11 answers to this question

Advertisement

I had to remove my infistar from my server to get taunus to work properly.  I have not yet submitted a ticket to infistar....I will do it went I get home.

Totally O.T. from the main topic, but is there an Exile release of Taunus? Do you guys want to make a collective focused on fully porting that map? DMS missions, traders, etc.? Is the map itself good to go?

20 minutes ago, ElShotte said:

Totally O.T. from the main topic, but is there an Exile release of Taunus? Do you guys want to make a collective focused on fully porting that map? DMS missions, traders, etc.? Is the map itself good to go?

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, [RG] Salutesh said:

No issues with Infistar and Taunus here, what is exacly your problem with InfiStar?

Infistar works well with Taunus no problems, the only problem is Taunus itself, very laggy and a big demand on FPS but it is a map still being developed and if they can solve these issues it will be an amazing map

Advertisement