bustednuts

Bases and Vehicles disappearing

5 posts in this topic

I been having this problem stated on my fresh cherno server.  I have all the CUP mods and NIA Arsenal running on it as well. I am having a problem with random player bases dissapearing after restarts. It seems to be random and they are paying their protection money as well .  I have also been having a problem with players logging out at their bases and their vehicles get sent back to the place they last locked it at and not at their base. Now this doesn't happen to everyone. So that what got me stumped?  Anyone else have this or have a fix for this?

Advertisement

Have u fixed this yet? I'm having issues to. My players bases like walls, floors, doors being deleted. What is still there for them after every restart is just their flags, safe, items pretty much just floating or laying on the ground can someone help me out???

I'm having the current issue where my vehicles that are claimed are getting saved to the database once they are claimed and that't pretty much it. They don't get their position or inventory updated after that. Everything else is fine, bases included. Has there been a fix for this yet? Or does anyone feel like helping me out? I've pretty much tried everything I can think of at this point to fix it...

Advertisement