CosmicPanda84

Script Restrictions(IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP)

9 posts in this topic

Hey all. I've been trying for the past day or two to get my server running fine. It was working great for a while, infiSTAR was installed, Ryan's Zombies and Demons, plus all the other fun stuff that I was looking forward to. I'm in my server testing infiSTAR as I'm new to it and was learning everything. Suddenly I was kicked. "Battleye script restriction #0" it says. So I try to join into my server. I get back in, the minute I open infiSTAR I get #0 again. I try joining again. This time I'm hit with "Battleye script restriction #14." So I give it a few more shots only to be greeted by #14 a few more times and then #46. I've done everything I can to fix this but I can't get it. So far I'm only being hit with #14 now. Here is what they look like:

#14:  "ormal'] execVM "ryanzombies\acedamage.sqf"} else {_target setdamage (damage _target + Ryanzombiesdamageplayer)};
if (!(alive _t"

#46: 

"restart.paa' color='%10'/>%18:%19</t>",

"%", 
count playableUnits,
_damage,
_wallet, 
_hunger, 
_thirst, 
_serverFPS, 
_energyP"

#0: 

"Group);

_grpOriginalWP = createGroup Civilian;
"C_man_1" createUnit [(position leader _stalkerGroup),_grpOriginalWP];
_grpOrig"

At the moment I am only running a few mods. Specifically these: 

I'm running: 

EXILE: Ryan Zombies

EXILE: DMS Missions + Occupation

EXILE: Status Bar (this is where my script restriction #46 came from, I think)

EXILE: Extended Base Mod

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Advertisement

@hogansheroes I've been having problems mainly with script restriction #14. I thought I fixed it, as I was able to get into my server, but then I left and it started happening again. So I sat for about an hour and combed through every single #14 in the script.log and tried to make exceptions for each one to add into the script.txt file. Apparently I failed. Would you mind taking a look at them both to tell me what I did wrong and help me fix it?

Here's the link to the files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2TtGcwq4aNldk9xM1U4NktyQmM

On 30. 12. 2016 at 1:13 AM, CosmicPanda84 said:

Hey all. I've been trying for the past day or two to get my server running fine. It was working great for a while, infiSTAR was installed, Ryan's Zombies and Demons, plus all the other fun stuff that I was looking forward to. I'm in my server testing infiSTAR as I'm new to it and was learning everything. Suddenly I was kicked. "Battleye script restriction #0" it says. So I try to join into my server. I get back in, the minute I open infiSTAR I get #0 again. I try joining again. This time I'm hit with "Battleye script restriction #14." So I give it a few more shots only to be greeted by #14 a few more times and then #46. I've done everything I can to fix this but I can't get it. So far I'm only being hit with #14 now. Here is what they look like:

#14:  "ormal'] execVM "ryanzombies\acedamage.sqf"} else {_target setdamage (damage _target + Ryanzombiesdamageplayer)};
if (!(alive _t"

#46: 

"restart.paa' color='%10'/>%18:%19</t>",

"%", 
count playableUnits,
_damage,
_wallet, 
_hunger, 
_thirst, 
_serverFPS, 
_energyP"

#0: 

"Group);

_grpOrig"

At the moment I am only running a few mods. Specifically these: 

I'm running: 

EXILE: Ryan Zombies

EXILE: DMS Missions + Occupation

EXILE: Status Bar (this is where my script restriction #46 came from, I think)

EXILE: Extended Base Mod

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

This add to line 18 (script.txt)

!="ormal'] execVM \"ryanzombies\acedamage.sqf\"} else {_target setdamage (damage _target + Ryanzombiesdamageplayer)};\nif (!(alive _t"

This add to line 48 (scripts.txt)

!= \"restart.paa' color='%10'/>%18:%19\",\n\n\"%\", \ncount playableUnits,\n_damage,\n_wallet, \n_hunger, \n_thirst, \n_serverFPS, \n_energyP\"

and this is setvariable.log? :

#0: 

"Group);

_grpOrig" 

Edited by NeverAgain

Advertisement