bazzaro135

Future of Exile?

8 posts in this topic

The creator is stepping away for life reasons. From what I've read the devs have moved onto new things. What's going to happen to exile? Has this been stated anywhere, I understand community members will continue to make scripts for the current version but what about in the long run?

Sorry if this has been asked before or I may have it all wrong just couldn't find any information on this.

Advertisement

We will define the "long run" when the three of us had a chance to talk about it. We will make an official statement on how the future will look like. Do not worry.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Eichi said:

We will define the "long run" when the three of us had a chance to talk about it. We will make an official statement on how the future will look like. Do not worry.

Does your future involve fixing the status bar? 

OK I promise I'll stop now lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eichi said:

You guys have done us so much with exile. Even if you guys do step away, open it up for us, the public to learn from at the very least. All of us would like to help step up and help the project continue. It would have to be a crowd funded project for sure. Open source.

now fix the status bar will you!!! =D

4 hours ago, Eichi said:

Please tell me whether the release of this update, if there is approximate dates to the output update?

I waited so long, fishing, hunting))))

1 hour ago, Alexis said:

Please tell me whether the release of this update, if there is approximate dates to the output update?

I waited so long, fishing, hunting))))

Fishing, hunting, etc., will all probably come in the form of mods created by other people for Exile. At this point, what I believe they are going to be doing in a nutshell is stepping away from any major involvement, but they will keep an eye on the mod and may help with any future issues with compatibility since Arma updates can mess the mod up. When you work on something for as long as they did, you dont just neglect it, at this point they are invested. Again, this is all hypothetical, its just what I took away from the post they made.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Eichi said:

Thank you for the direct response. As to everyone else thanks for all the responses. I hope this mod continues its one of the only things I play on Arma these days.

Advertisement