Jagdtiger

Battleye/InfiStar - Exceptions not triggering

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have over the last few days been trying to get scripts.txt exceptions up and running, not a small task.

Keep getting the following exeption :

01.12.2016 14:26:14: XXXX XXXX ) XXXX - #30 " '_i' from 0 to 12 do {_ctrl lbAdd '';};
};
fnc_get_plr = {allPlayers};
fnc_fill_infiSTAR_Player_REAL = {
 disableSerialization;"
01.12.2016 14:30:53: XXXX (XXXX ) XXXX - #30 " '_i' from 0 to 12 do {_ctrl lbAdd '';};
};
fnc_get_plr = {allPlayers};
fnc_fill_infiSTAR_Player_REAL = {
 disableSerialization;"

trying to make it easy for myself, I then use BatleEye Script Filters Tool , and get the follow entry :

!=" '_i' from 0 to 12 do {_ctrl lbAdd '';};\n};\nfnc_get_plr = {allPlayers};\nfnc_fill_infiSTAR_Player_REAL = {\n disableSerialization;"

Have added this to line 30+2 , but I still receive the same exception when trying to join the server.

have only been doing this for 2-3 days, so still trying to learn this - So any tips or tricks on this would be very helpfull.

Cheers.

Did you replace the battleye filters when installing Infistar? Infistar provides his own files and his scripts file shouldn't give that kick.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, r0fus said:

Did you replace the battleye filters when installing Infistar? Infistar provides his own files and his scripts file shouldn't give that kick.

Indeed, I used that as the template, and have built the exception by supplementing it form other scripts.txt, that have faced same issues I have With CBA and such. Have looked into the exception line #32, but cant seem to find anything missing. Anyoen else can spot the issue?

7 allPlayers !="l FN_infiSTAR_CS" !="[_index, [225/255, 65/255, 65/255, 1]];\n};\n};\n};\n}\nforEach allPlayers;\n};\nlbSort [_listBox, \"ASC\"];\n_partyButton = _display disp" !="To _playerUID)exitWith\n{\n_playerObject = _x;\n};\n} \nforEach allPlayers;\n_playerObject" !="l FN_infiSTAR_CS;\nremoveUniform player;\n};\n};\n};\n} forEach allPlayers;\n};\n\n\n{\n_x params[['_container_class_player','',['']],['_c" !=" '_i' from 0 to 12 do {_ctrl lbAdd '';};\n};\nfnc_get_plr = {allPlayers};\nfnc_fill_infiSTAR_Player_REAL = {\n disableSerialization;"

Infistar has removed allPlayers from his version of scripts.txt and there probably is a reason for it. By putting it back you give yourself lots of extra work having to sort out all the exceptions.

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the exceptions you put in tho so maybe check out how BE handles apostrophes.

On 1.12.2016 at 5:13 PM, r0fus said:

Infistar has removed allPlayers from his version of scripts.txt and there probably is a reason for it. By putting it back you give yourself lots of extra work having to sort out all the exceptions.

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the exceptions you put in tho so maybe check out how BE handles apostrophes.

thats atm the best information i could get, thank you! so, basicly i dont merge the infistar with the exilevanilla ones? Or just allPlayers? Whats about Entities, compile, exec, eventhandler and so on?

Advertisement