Nerexis

Spawn in your base

69 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Is there any update to this?  Not sure if it's 1.66 that's bugging it or it's maybe outdated.  Seems like a simple enough script and it looked okay to me.. it works once but then never again until a restart.

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 11/19/2016 at 9:41 AM, WURSTKETTE said:

Does anyone know why this content was deleted from exile.majormittens.co.uk? It really bothers me that admins of this site are willing to delete stuff like this from the site without explanation. People can still access it from Google webcache, but we have no idea why the content is missing from the main site. If something turns out to be a security risk or have drama around it, leave it up so people can think for themselves.

GG,
terd

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Terd Fergasen said:

Does anyone know why this content was deleted from exile.majormittens.co.uk? It really bothers me that admins of this site are willing to delete stuff like this from the site without explanation. People can still access it from Google webcache, but we have no idea why the content is missing from the main site. If something turns out to be a security risk or have drama around it, leave it up so people can think for themselves.

GG,
terd

I might be totally wrong, but i think the dev of the script made all his scripts more or less private (also removed from his github).

3 minutes ago, WURSTKETTE said:

I might be totally wrong, but i think the dev of the script made all his scripts more or less private (also removed from his github).

Well thanks for posting the webcache link.

Advertisement