moto956

My server just crashed 12hrs after adding revive. Not sure what went wrong

Question

Not sure what happened but server went down. I had things running great till I added revive script. it ran for about 12hrs or so then just stopped working. When people try to join it all you could see was 1stperson view with no control just lie there. I tried to redo what i had did with revive with my back up pbo and still would not work. I have been at it for days now. I have made things alot worse I think. on my servermod i had put in exileserver/addons and took out parameter. but i took back out and ran @enigma folder. everything was working with this set up. I got this off my web console pastebin.com/tP9YdEQZ

mods: @Exile;@Ryanzombies;@CBA_A3;@infiSTAR_Exile;@Exteneded_Base_Mod;@FMP;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@AdvancedSlingLoading;@AdvancedRappelling;@Arma_Enhanced_Movement;@RZInfection_for_Exile;@HAP

servermod:@ExileServer;@extDB2;@Enigma;@a3_dms;@A3XA;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@Exteneded_Base_Mod;@AdvancedSlingLoading;@AdvancedRappelling;@Arma_Enhanced_Movement;@RZInfection_for_Exile;@HAP

after I screwed things up rptlog: pastebin.com/JVdDQGH6

before i screwed things up rptlog: http://pastebin.com/g1dkZ62Q

Not sure on how to fix and i really don't want to start all over installing all mods and scripts. but its like it is stuck in restart loop. If i cant get to work I guess Server goes down and I am never playing arma again. :( 

Edited by moto956

17 answers to this question

From your logs.

1. 2:59:03 "ExileServer - Installed extDB2 version: 70"
  2.  2:59:03 "ExileServer - extDB2: Error extDB2 is already setup & locked !!!"

It looks like your database is not connecting/already in use.

Also:

1.  2:59:07 Warning Message: Script \enigma_exile_updaterp\init\server_compiles.sqf not found

You're missing files from the revive addon.

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, kuplion said:

From your logs.

1. 2:59:03 "ExileServer - Installed extDB2 version: 70"
  2.  2:59:03 "ExileServer - extDB2: Error extDB2 is already setup & locked !!!"

It looks like your database is not connecting/already in use.

So what do i do? If you don't mind me asking. 

Unfortunately I don't have a clue if I'm honest. I'd try a full restart of the server box to free up the database if it's locked, but failing that, Google the error message and I'm sure someone else will have experienced something similar.

From another thread with a similar issue:

Nothing to do with anything I was looking at.  I was missing the tbb.dll & tbbmalloc.dll from the server folde

Do you have the files in the root Server folder. If so are they the correct ones?

I wrote it in the other thread, as long as you are starting your server wrong you will ALWAYS have problems.

please start your server with  this and post your rpt here afterwards.

mods: @Exile;@Ryanzombies;@Exteneded_Base_Mod;@FMP;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@AdvancedSlingLoading;@AdvancedRappelling;@Arma_Enhanced_Movement;@RZInfection_for_Exile;@HAP

servermod:@ExileServer;@iniSTAR_Exile;@CBA_A3

is this

Spoiler

@Exteneded_Base_Mod

a typo? Extended instead of Exteneded

14 minutes ago, pangea said:

I wrote it in the other thread, as long as you are starting your server wrong you will ALWAYS have problems.

please start your server with  this and post your rpt here afterwards.

mods: @Exile;@Ryanzombies;@Exteneded_Base_Mod;@FMP;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@AdvancedSlingLoading;@AdvancedRappelling;@Arma_Enhanced_Movement;@RZInfection_for_Exile;@HAP

servermod:@ExileServer;@iniSTAR_Exile;@CBA_A3

is this

Reveal hidden contents

@Exteneded_Base_Mod

a typo? Extended instead of Exteneded

CBA goes in -mods, not -servermods..

4 minutes ago, kuplion said:

CBA goes in -mods, not -servermods..

not necessary. it depends if the client needs cba, for example when you use cup. but in this case its totally ok to load it as a server mod

2 minutes ago, pangea said:

not necessary. it depends if the client needs cba, for example when you use cup. but in this case its totally ok to load it as a server mod

That's a good point. But normally if the server needs it, surely the client does too as they're going to be running the same mods?

it depends on what you need cba for^^. in this case only for extended base mod, and every "calculation" is done by the server, so u dont need to load it. u can, but its not necessary. as far as i know, u only need cba in -mod when you use ace or/and cup.

9 am, my english sucks, i need a coffee ;)

Advertisement