[RG] Salutesh

IMS - Development Paused

151 posts in this topic

IMS can not be further developed at the moment.

I will soon publish more information but please do not use IMS in this form anymore!

Edited by [RG] Salutesh
  • Like 10

Advertisement

From the video, this is going to great. I downloaded and took a quick look and just had one question. Are the buildings and such added from you add on or through DMS like a normal DMS Static mission? I was wondering because I didn't see a static Object folder to be added to DMS, only the static mission file.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ProjectViper72 said:

From the video, this is going to great. I downloaded and took a quick look and just had one question. Are the buildings and such added from you add on or through DMS like a normal DMS Static mission? I was wondering because I didn't see a static Object folder to be added to DMS, only the static mission file.

No they are in separate files in the a3_rg addon (a3_rg\objects):

RG_mapObjects.sqf

RG_buildingObjects.sqf

These files are created with the Exile EDEN Plugin.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want about the different parts of the system.

EDIT: I can also upload the mission.sqm that includes the placed objects in the Eden Editor.

Edited by [RG] Salutesh

This mission system is awesome. Can't wait to fully test it out this restart, but what we were able to test was fantastic. Loving this. Hopefully this is the future of mission systems. Love the interactivity. Nice job!!

• Like 1

I am not sure why this happened, but the DMS mission map markers that were failed, would not go away, at least until server restart. Also, the mapObjects.sqf file just places trader items at the Airport on the South of the main Island. So, for people that don't want to finish adding the traders, and other miscellaneous structures, objects. 

I made a couple edits. One to comment out the mapObjects call for this addon

Second, to change a couple things in the DMS config.sqf

Set DMS_MaxStaticMissions to my max, which is now 3

I also added for  DMS_StaticMissionsOnServerStart =  "raid_fortress" **EDIT**Not sure this was needed, as setting the max missions might have fixed it, but for now it's all working, so it's all good.

This seemed to fix the marker removal issue for me, and resolved the map objects I didn't need.

Other than that, the mission system is a blast. Thank you again!

Edited by cyncrwler
  • Like 1

Advertisement