Captainjack

EXILE-Z Project - Add Zombies to Exile

877 posts in this topic

UPDATE v3.2 For EXILE 0.9.34+ - This version should work with upcoming patches

What is this script? it's a unit spawner script used to spawn in AI into any map it's setup to be easy to use in this case it's been used as
a zombie spawner for Ryans Zombies and Demons it can do so much more it can also spawn AI from other mods.

This update has a few changes you will find three types of .zip files in the new code folder each one is listed below. The files also have
readme.txt added to .zip folders with install instructions.

Spawner_v3.1B.zip - Features: Old v3.1 script with added fixes
* Updated community triggers
* New Setting to remove AI from trader zones
* Updated note on ZOMcivilianside
* Fixed reported _back RPT error

Spawner_v3.2.zip - Features: Most of this update is optimization
* Can now choose to have AI walk (move around) or stand still and wait
* Changes to Headless Client settings
* Settings on spawn size optimized by default
* Advanced FPS Settings added - is optional and not needed

Spawner_v3.2_Serverside.zip - Features: This is made to run server side in the @ExileServer addons folder you will need a PBO tool
* Can now choose to have AI walk (move around) or stand still and wait
* Changes to Headless Client settings
* Settings on spawn size optimized by default
* Advanced FPS Settings added - is optional and not needed
- All settings can be found in init\fn_init.sqf it runs the same as Spawner_v3.2.zip only server side helps client performance.

Old_Spawnerv1.3.zip - Old system not updated left it alone packed into .zip

TOOL FOLDER: This tool is used to Decode .sqm and ccp files enjoy!

Install has had a slight change see Setup info inside .zip files from github link provided below
 Download the script - https://github.com/rscaptainjack/ZOMBIES_CODE

NOTICE! This spawner needs Zombies & Demons  to work has to be server and client side!

Known issues:
* AI using Mods logic for damage and attacking issues with AI not attacking can be seen at times
* Random FPS issues on spawning in AI
* If Ryan's Mod check for clients fails to work they can be killed by invisible AI update your mission.sqm

BE Filters:
scripts.txt add to execVM line

!="ZOM\generate_zone.sqf" !="ZOM\init.sqf" !="ZOM\walk.sqf" !="zom_fuc_realDamagehandler"

createvehicle.txt

!="C_man_polo" !="RyanZombieC_man_1" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_1" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_2" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_4" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_5" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_6" !="RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive" !="RyanZombieC_man_w_worker" !="RyanZombieC_scientist_"" !="RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1" !="RyanZombieC_man_pilot" !="RyanZombieC_journalist" !="RyanZombieC_Orestesslow" !="RyanZombieC_Nikosslow" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_02" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_02" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_03" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_03" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_03w" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_04" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_04" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_04" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F" !="RyanZombieboss1" !="RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_Fmedium" !="RyanZombieSpider1"

setpos.txt - add all to stop the client kicks for zombie movement

1 "" !"Exile_" !="RyanZombieC_man_1" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_1" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_2" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_4" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_5" !="RyanZombieC_man_polo_6" !="RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive" !="RyanZombieC_man_w_worker" !="RyanZombieC_scientist_"" !="RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1" !="RyanZombieC_man_pilot" !="RyanZombieC_journalist" !="RyanZombieC_Orestesslow" !="RyanZombieC_Nikosslow" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_02" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_02" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_03" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_03" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_03w" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_04" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_04" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_04" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite" !="RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F" !="RyanZombieboss1" !="RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_Fmedium" !="RyanZombieSpider1"

I uploaded some Some pic's to see :) 1st is one of my co admins shooting zeds and wetting himself at sounds of a boss coming

shootingzeds.thumb.png.8f2d5f0eb8b19533f

Amount of zombies in big city

zombies.thumb.png.dac8446e90f88451c6dee2

I know you will ask this and it's No the zombies will not re trigger if more players enter it's set to a max number they stay while any player is near and they will re spawn again if under the max number and another player enters.

Thanks to TheCreep3r for more BE Filters it helps the community out. If you guys have other map coordinates please message me a copy in a paste bin link I'll add it to main topic for others to use :)

Map coordinates added to updates and readmes

Edited by Captainjack
Update v3.2
  • Like 10

Nice job!Trying now! I was thinking of adding to init for zombies an option of how much damage they can take.

I was thinking of adding HandleDamage eventhandler to the spawned zombie. WHat do you think?

Edited by Ancientevil

Advertisement

This is not a good zombies spawning script sorry to say. The more people you have on the server the more zombies and the more lag.

I have spent the last 2 days scripting up a zombie spawning script. It is about 80% done. Once i am happy with it i will post up the files.

@Captainjack drop me a message and ill have a chat  with you. 

• Like 3

I did notice I added wrong init.sqf that was one was I used when testing server-side running the preprocess call is cause of spike client side If this doesn't clean up the spikes I have no idea whats going on. I have to admit Ryanzombies mod has been FPS issue ever since last Arma update for this reason I'll be looking into integrating a new AI spawner system that needs no extra mods co admins has been working on this for past week. 

@Goatboy sounds good if it's working with Ryanzombies mod thats be a good start, Your correct more players more zombies the max number should be removing the extra zombies I'll say it's the zombielimit checks needs to be lower in fnc_ZProximity.sqf

Replace this:

// ***************  DON'T EDIT  ***************
SideZMB = createCenter east; //force zombies to be on east team used to be civilian
groupZMB = createGroup east; //force zombies to be on east team
fncZcontact = compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "zombie\fnc_Zcontact.sqf";
zarray=[];
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zombie\fnc_ZProximity.sqf";

With this

SideZMB = createCenter east; //force zombies to be on east team used to be civilian
groupZMB = createGroup east; //force zombies to be on east team
fncZcontact = compile preprocessFile "zombie\fnc_Zcontact.sqf";
zarray=[];
call compile preprocessFile "zombie\fnc_ZProximity.sqf";

if this is not working edit fnc_ZProximity.sqf to lower counts near player

// From
 _house= getPos player nearObjects ["House",9000];

// To
_house= getPos player nearObjects ["House",200];

I'll update Github when I'm back from work

Edited by Captainjack
  • Like 1

Got the updated Script running on the server right now. Zombies are still spawning in the Safe Zones <<< Nm just seen the list about it being not working yet 

Edited by dobrowney

@dobrowney i have had it working this way but it stall puts to much stress on the server. Arma 3 is not made for zombies lol. The only real way is to off load the zombies to a HC but that is fucked atm. With time things will get fixed. We just have to look at DayZ what its been 2 years and thy stall don't have working zombies LOL Should say Day or running sim 2015.

As for zombies going into safezones the way i did it was made it so people could use there guns in safezone to kill the Zs but playes stall have godmode on so other cant kill them.

Advertisement