EthosEvolved

[SOLVED] Ready to start getting Exiled in Exile lol

20 posts in this topic

ok, I've played Arma 3 standalone for long enough. I can die just as quickly in EXILE and EXILE EXO and actually have fun with some Zombie slaughter lol.  I have a few more questions first though. When you guys say I need Exile to play on Exile servers, is there something I need to download from Exile? Is it that Kohlrabi in the download tab? If thats the cellphone app, I dont need that as of yet. If there is something i need to download, what is the Data size. I only have 15 G. left (getting another SSD next weekend).   Also, why would I need to give my STEAMid64 and where do i find that?                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Edited by EthosEvolved

Advertisement
25 minutes ago, kuplion said:

To play Exile, you need to download Exile. O.o

Well, thats really helpful and at the same time I cant see how that attempts to answer my OP in any way lol.

Maybe I need to ask where and how do I Download EXILE? hmmmm

Edited by EthosEvolved

30 minutes ago, EthosEvolved said:

When you guys say I need Exile to play on Exile servers, is there something I need to download from Exile? Is it that Kohlrabi in the download tab?

1 minute ago, EthosEvolved said:

Well, thats really helpful and at the same time I cant see how that attempts to answer my OP in any way lol

I think it answered it perfectly.

Advertisement