DiABEL

extended base mod

Question

Hi,

We have installed extended base mod on our server and we can see it in Hardware and we can buy them but cant craft them.

The players have installed client extended base mod.

What is here the problem?

Cheers DIABEL

8 answers to this question

Advertisement

No problem.

In config.cpp (in mission file) under class CfgcraftingRecipes you need to add 

#include "EBM\recipes.hpp"

Hope you get it sorted.

Edited by GGWOLF

Hey, The mod is installed right, the recipes prices and everything. You can see the icons of the things in the store, everything works, you double click, construct and then bam you have the information (rotation, elevation grid etc.) to build but the object is not there it is invisble and if you clic on build it does nothing. :-/ thanks for your help

Hello,

Along with the recipes section, there are OTHER items that MUST be added.  In the dox that came with the mod, it has them listed and where they must go.

Double check that you have in and IN THE RIGHT SPOT.  If you have them all in, but in the wrong spot, it will not work.

As not to insult, make sure you reboot your server after putting these items in.  You would be surprised how often this is the case...  ;)

The dox that come with it are...well...can be 'improved upon', but they are correct and if followed, they do work.  I have it on my server without any issues and I have VEMF, DMS, rappelling, and CUP stuff loaded with no issues.

If you have all items added to config, in the right spot, and you have rebooted the server, I would suspect another mod 'stepping' on it or something else like infistar causing an issue.  IF you have IS and everything seems to be right (configured that is), TEMPORARY, take out IS and see what happens.

Here is what it is:

If it works without IS, then it is an IS config issue

If it still will not work without IS, then it is a mod conflict issue

If no other mods but base mod and no IS, then issue is a config.cpp issue as in you left out something or it is in the wrong spot or the mod was not installed properly as in mod is in C:\Base and your telling it via some other means (config.cpp/startup params) that it is in C:\BaseMods

I am 99% sure it is one of the above!

Good luck!

:)

Edited by Z80CPU

Advertisement