Euphoria

Issue with the V-44X Blackfish - Spawns half sunk in the ground after restarts/spawn

9 posts in this topic

I have an ongoing issue with the V-44X Blackfish, upon a server restart or when fetched from a virtual garage, the Blackfish spawns on it's side half sunk in the ground and inevitably blows up.  This happens to everyone that tries to use one, and occurs roughly 5 out of 10 times when trying to reproduce the bug. If it's was 100% of the time or close to it, I could say it's completely bugged and remove it, but it seems to be intermittent.

Spoiler

JyVRpfH.jpg

I've seen there used to be an issue with the Blackfish not being repairable, but I can't see any reports regarding this issue. So does anyone have any ideas what could be the cause or reason??

Thanks

Edited by Euphoria
  • Like 1

Advertisement
1 minute ago, WURSTKETTE said:

Try that workaround until next exile update.

Ah thank you, I was just looking for this post to link it. :)

On 10/6/2016 at 9:28 PM, Euphoria said:

I have an ongoing issue with the V-44X Blackfish, upon a server restart or when fetched from a virtual garage, the Blackfish spawns on it's side half sunk in the ground and inevitably blows up.  This happens to everyone that tries to use one, and occurs roughly 5 out of 10 times when trying to reproduce the bug. If it's was 100% of the time or close to it, I could say it's completely bugged and remove it, but it seems to be intermittent.

Reveal hidden contents

I've seen there used to be an issue with the Blackfish not being repairable, but I can't see any reports regarding this issue. So does anyone have any ideas what could be the cause or reason??

Thanks

This is very well known issue, it happens even in vanilla arma.

There is a fix for it somewhere on the forums, too lazy to find it.

Advertisement