SoukieBear

Helipad roof

24 posts in this topic

I made a make shift helicopter roof in my 9x9. And I tried landing on the roof yesterday and my Mohawk blew up. Is this common because of the state of the game ?

I'm pretty seasoned and experienced with flying and landing. 

Advertisement

I suspect it has to do with landing directly above the flag (2 1/2 story building on stilts.). I have had one blow up and one severely damaged.  I don't land directly above my flag anymore and haven't had any problems since.

Edited by slider162

I have a hellcat on top the flag. still sitting there.  It's not directly above the flag but very close.

I do have it pointed North so when it spawn in it doesn't move much and it's not overlapping a wood floor seam which may have something to do with it.

I built an additional floor. So now my base is a 2 story building. Flag pole remains enclosed essentially and cannot be seen outside. 

i landed on the roof succesfully . decided to move it like 5 feet in more. and it blew up again. this is getting rather expensive !!

Edited by SoukieBear

I do have it pointed North so when it spawn in it doesn't move much and it's not overlapping a wood floor seam which may have something to do with it.

Do helicopters always spawn in facing north?

Advertisement