tjmi3y

Help Ravage mod

Question

Hi every one,

I started few days ago to add Ravage mod to my server, I edited my mission.sqm with the map editor and added some Ravage modules like (AI,zombies and loot system) then I started my server and everything spawned... but I found two problems :( :

1- the zombies sounds not working.

2-the loot system spawn the luggage but when I open it there is nothing inside. (maybe I can leave this and use exile loot system).

Other than that everything working correctly for now, so I'll be grateful if anyone can help me.

PS: I am noob and English is not my native language.

6 answers to this question

Advertisement

It's possible that someone here knows something about this mod and can point you in the right direction but I suspect you're probably better off asking the question on the Ravage forums as it's their zombie spawner and loot system that's not working according to your questions.

I wish you luck integrating the mods though, I'm sure it would make a hell of a survival mod.

I am working on the same thing myself in conjunction with a youtuber by the name of JustAllinOneResourse

On 02/10/2016 at 7:48 AM, tjmi3y said:

1- the zombies sounds not working.

2-the loot system spawn the luggage but when I open it there is nothing inside. (maybe I can leave this and use exile loot system).

1: Im not sure on this one. It may be a conflict within the 2 mods. I will investigate this one myself

2: Due to Exile having its own loot spawn system, Ravages loot spawn would cause a double loot scenario and would also require you to dive into the Ravage loot scripts to ensure that exile loot will spawn in the crates. I would recommend leaving this option off.

In my version, i just use the ambient ai, ambient zeds, survival module (turn off food/drink requirements and just leave the radiation zones) and the atmosphere module for the color filter and dynamic music.

Hope this helps

Cyphas

Edited by Cyphas_Cayne

I was trying to add Ravage zombies into Exile without a luck for quite a while now. 
The thing is class Entities is not working anymore in exile missions (new structure?) and adding it manually doesnt work either. 
Anyone managed to get it working? Where to add the class with dataType=logic ?

Edited by Chernaruski

Advertisement