Seal

Trying to play on my server but keep getting this

Question

Notice at the bottom right it says my mods are loaded correctly as soon as I join it gives me this. I've done a lot of reading on this issue in the past 24 hours and I've even tried a solution that referred to Arma 3 tools in the workshop to resign the files for the .PBO but anyways at this point I'm looking for someone that could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance also I'm being hosted by Host Havoc. Sorry it's so long but I appreciate any help.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

21 answers to this question

What are you running cba for? Do you need it for another mod you are using?

If not and you don't know what I'm talking about, take @cba or @cbaa3 (or whatever its called) out of your server startup parameters. 

• Like 1

Thanks for replying Baron, So i actually have @CUP_Weapons; on my -Mods but for some reason that never pops up and that's why i have @CBA_A3 on my -mods

But every time i load the server and go to join, it does that and it does it for every mod besides @Exile

So basically i can play on a vanilla version of Exile but when i go to add mods this is the result.

Edited by Seal
spelling

Advertisement

So the server runs fine without @CBA_A3 but do you know how to get the additional keys to stop making that error?

I just want to be able to run other mods like @CUP and @TRYK.

My server provider witch is Host Havoc even says to run most mods i need @CBA_A3 its really confusing .

Here is a picture of what it says on my servers mod manager.

CBA.JPG

Edited by Seal
more to add

2 minutes ago, Seal said:

You do need CBA for CUP weapons, and go to CBA mod folder there should be a Keyes folder, go inside and copy key from inside, go back to your root folder and put CBA key in that keys folder.

This here was just a brain fart you do need both keys lol To force players to use weapons you need the addons bit in mission.sqm or smthg like that. Theres been some changes to it while i was away i think.

Edited by [OMG]Slim

After copying the Key from the server side do i put it in the main key folder for the server or do i put it in my client side keys folder?

3 minutes ago, Seal said:

After copying the Key from the server side do i put it in the main key folder for the server or do i put it in my client side keys folder?

Its for the server, where your @Mods folders are

Edited by [OMG]Slim

15 minutes ago, Seal said:

So the server runs fine without @CBA_A3 but do you know how to get the additional keys to stop making that error?

I just want to be able to run other mods like @CUP and @TRYK.

My server provider witch is Host Havoc even says to run most mods i need @CBA_A3 its really confusing .

Here is a picture of what it says on my servers mod manager.

CBA.JPG

oh duude :( ... Dont rent a server for starters, do one on your PC, it really allows you to get to know the system. Hosts just confuse you with their settings and parameters, if you do your own first its at least gonna be pretty much the same as everyones else xD(and you dont have to pay a cent to get it)

Edited by [OMG]Slim

14 minutes ago, [OMG]Slim said:

oh duude :( ... Dont host a server for starters, do one on your PC, it really allows you to get to know the system. Hosts just confuse you with their settings and parameters, if you do your own first its at least gonna be pretty much the same as everyones else xD(and you dont have to pay a cent to get it)

Yea i understand but I'm just really determined to make this work I've been trying a bunch of stuff for the past three days and the only one that i could get working was Exile and that took me 5 minutes to do.. Also do i need to have the @CBA_A3 Key inside its main key folder while there is a copy of it inside of the servers Root folder for Keys?

And does this look right to you?

CMD lines.JPG

Edited by Seal

Advertisement