UBEChief

Supply Drops?

6 posts in this topic

Now, I don't know if this is the correct section to ask, because I don't know if this is a bug, a feature removal, or what. But I haven't been seeing the notifications for supply drops anymore, was this removed? Like, was the whole supply drop event completely removed, or were the notifications dropped? I tend to use them as storage, since I hoard gear n stuff, for when I get killed and can't retrieve my body.

As seen here: http://www.omegaforcegaming.com/forum_threads/2524556 I mention this to the server owner, and he says that nothing was changed, and that the notifications may have been removed.

Anybody got an idea? I don't really want to have to fly from runway to runway every 10 minutes just to check where a drop may have landed.

Advertisement

He says that he didn't change anything when Exile 1.0.1 rolled around, yet there are no Supply Drop notifications, and no icons on the map.

Is there a specific line in the code that enables/disables the drops?

1 hour ago, UBEChief said:

He says that he didn't change anything when Exile 1.0.1 rolled around, yet there are no Supply Drop notifications, and no icons on the map.

Is there a specific line in the code that enables/disables the drops?

Exile_Server_Config PBO in ExileServer/addons/ folder.

Supply Drops require a certain number of players online, but you can lower it in the config file.

• Like 1

Turns out that Exile 1.0.1 reset to the default values for supply drops when the owner initially set the drops to occur when there was at least 1 player online (the server is sadly unpopulated...). Default value is 10 players must be online for the drops to occur.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Advertisement