relent

Poptabs for donations... wtf

62 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I was on the verge of shutting down my community due to a shortfall of our expenses. I let it be known the server would shut down on Monday if donations weren't received and we managed to squeeze by,  coming within $5 of the goal and I did it without giving players anything but a great server. I don't have a $1000 monthly expense though. Maybe he needs to reconsider what they are running and reduce their expenses. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I don't have a $1000 monthly expense though.

Neither does he..... xD 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, relent said:

pleb.thumb.PNG.a0c2804ae05de912840f6c20d

This is disgusting..

Meh 90℅ of the exile community probably has donation packs like this yet it's not up to us to enforce it. You can always email BI's legal team and report the server.

$1000 a month is a total Joke. How they can claim thats how much it's costing them and nobody from the community is even questioning it is beyond me. I would love for him to show some invoices to back his BS claims up.

Edited by Shix
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shix said:

$1000 a month is a total Joke. How they can claim that how much it's costing them and nobody from the community is even questioning it is beyond me. I would love for him to show some invoices to back his BS claims up.

Yeah it's bullshit. I did some research and he has 5 servers and 4 of them are on 2 separate boxes. If he's paying for high end hardware then his payments aren't more then $150 a month per machine. He's at most paying 400 a month and thats including website and ts.

The guy is a jerk.

I made the mistake of associating my self with him, only to receive an email directly from BI after shutting my server down (was tagged as GG at the time) after alot of apologising to BI for the confusion (I had no idea the calibre of fuckery GR8 went to) BI re opened my server and told me to disassociate my self with him as his community is on the top of BIs shitlist. Which I did. 

Fuck him, I have screenshots of him telling me he makes a living off "donations" hes a scrumbag.

• Like 5

He's had BI turn his battle eye off numerous times but I'm not sure how he gets it turned back on or circumvents it. I think someone told me he switches IP's

7 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

Neither does he..... xD 

1000$ for their hardware?  They're getting ripped off or doing something wrong, lol.  Their hardware is shit lol.

Edit:  Also, they have their own website/domain.  10$ a month or so.  Since they have it, they can apply for an NPO license from TeamSpeak and TS is free.  

$990 a month for 2 boxes that run like shit? lol.

Edited by Thrash
  • Like 1

Advertisement