Boose

[SOLVED] Familys

4 posts in this topic

Only benefit I see is I do not have to create a party each time I join and invite my friends

Unless of course your referring to real life :) in which case the dictionary defines family in several ways. One definition is "a fundamental social group in society typically consisting of one or two parents and their children." While this definition is a good starting point, there are several modern family structures that are excluded by this definition, such as childless couples or other variations on the family unit. Another definition is "Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another and reside usually in the same dwelling." This definition encompasses the vast majority of modern family units; for the purposes of this article, the second definition will be used.

:) 

Advertisement

Families allow a few things to be done.  

1) Persistent party, so you never really have to create a group when you log in, you will be grouped in your family party.  

2) Persistent map markers. This is huge! Found a base you want to come back to, or mark for crew members no online? Mark it with a persistent marker.  

See it here: 

Advertisement