Paul

Session Lost

Question

Hey Guys

We're suffering with a problem on our Tanoa server with a 'Session Lost' message when people join the server. They join the game, and it works ok for a minute or 2, and then you get the message. Once you then reconnect to the server, it works fine.

We're running infistar v56 (updated the other day).
There's nothing in the server logs for it. If someone else is in game, the chat window says something like 'steam ticket check failed' or similar.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, is there a fix?

Thanks
Paul

4 answers to this question

Advertisement

i just started receiving this message as owner of my own server after this last warlords update. no error in loggs, nothing in infistar, just "session lost" every single time anyone tries to join. its a brand new issue. think my server has failed to take in the new update somehow,

its a ping perfect server, ran the steam update, it updated ONE app that was only described with numbers. something like app "2837465" updated.

restarted the server, her start up log file looked great with no NEW errors, simply cant join. daa fak ?

1 hour ago, ZERO COOL said:

i just started receiving this message as owner of my own server after this last warlords update. no error in loggs, nothing in infistar, just "session lost" every single time anyone tries to join. its a brand new issue. think my server has failed to take in the new update somehow,

its a ping perfect server, ran the steam update, it updated ONE app that was only described with numbers. something like app "2837465" updated.

restarted the server, her start up log file looked great with no NEW errors, simply cant join. daa fak ?

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/222192-190-update-troubleshooting/

verifySignatures messed up by Arma devs again

Advertisement