Shivy011

Safe labels

7 posts in this topic

I was thinking of a "label" system, where only the people on the territory could see the labels

The idea is you can label each safe so you know what is inside the safe, but people raiding your base cannot so are unable to pick and choose the high value safes to hack on the servers that have this option

Thoughts?

Advertisement

If you want labels make them visible to everyone. Why make things easier than they already are? Don't want people who raid your base to know what's in them, don't label it. Personally I don't put all my stuff in the same room if possible. Keeps the loss to a minimum when getting raided.

What about a new buildable object that could display text?.. Maybe something like this from another very popular survival sandbox game.

Sign.png?version=c649cd8cce284ccb62959b7

1 hour ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Ah people and their safes.... why do you need so many items stored away?

Its not the amount of items inside its the limited pop tabs that can be stored by default lol

The server i posted about the other week did end up raising the lockers limit thanks god, i really didnt want 28 safes at base just for my pop tabs alone while using a base with 4 other clan members lol

Advertisement