Sign in to follow this  
wedgelet

Issues with missing sqf files

Question

Hi, I'm trying to get Exilez working on my server atm, I've got Ryan's Zombies and Demons working on both server and client and I've modified the Exilez mod with updated coordinates for triggers for tanoa aswell as following the standard install guide but when I start up my server I'm getting no zombies spawning and this in my webconsle:

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exilez\init\fn_init.sqf not found

The exilez.pbo does have the file in but it can't seem to find it. I'm also having similar issues with exile VEMF mission system where I get the following errors:

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_playerNear.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_checkSide.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_findPos.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_config.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_giveAmmo.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_giveWeaponItems.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_hc.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_launch.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_loadInv.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_mines.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_spawnInvasionAI.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_spawnVEMFrAI.sqf not found

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exile_vemf_reloaded\fn\fn_waitForPlayers.sqf not found

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, wedgelet said:

Hi, I'm trying to get Exilez working on my server atm, I've got Ryan's Zombies and Demons working on both server and client and I've modified the Exilez mod with updated coordinates for triggers for tanoa aswell as following the standard install guide but when I start up my server I'm getting no zombies spawning and this in my webconsle:

7:16:24 Warning Message: Script exilez\init\fn_init.sqf not found

The exilez.pbo does have the file in but it can't seem to find it. I'm also having similar issues with exile VEMF mission system where I get the following errors:

Hidden Content

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

when you packed the PBO check all the PREFIX files went in, you can just copy and paste them in the pbo if you are using PBO Manager.

Highlight files, copy and click on opened PBO at right place in the tree (usually the PBO name for prefix files) and right click> paste

I've tried highlighting all the files that were in the Exilez file and copying them over to the PBO at the right place in the tree but I'm still getting the same error, I've attach an image of the pbo, maybe i'm missing something that i overlooked, in the file i downloaded for exilez i did notice to files that weren't being used, .gitattributes and .gitignore, not sure if they are related to the PREFIX files, still kinda new to all of this.

Exilez.pbo image.jpg

Advertisement