Retribution

Players Spawning as Bunny/Invisible in the ground.. Help?!

Question

Hey folks - we are having issues where players are spawning invisible and in the ground. Or as bunnies. We have tried having them swap profiles and come back in with no luck. Also we are having bambi creation errors randomly, but people seem to be getting around that by just trying again. So the main issue is the whole invis/bunny spawn. Any help would be appreciated. Searched and found some old posts from Dec, but don't think they apply. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

26 answers to this question

We are having the same issue and it's completely random and has nothing to do with any added mods to the server. This is an Exile problem and there aren't any errors during the event that it happens. 

Furthermore it's been an ongoing issue for at least the past week and probably since the release of potato. None of the exile mods or devs have responded to this officially and it's been increasingly frustrating for the playerbase and server owners running exile. 

Advertisement

This is still happening, its is really starting to become a pain. Swapping profiles, commiting suicide and coming back, just a relog --- sometimes these things work, sometimes not.. help? 

On 7/11/2016 at 9:00 PM, Goblin said:

I believe they have duplicate profiles in the database , delete one

We've looked and this does not seem to be the issue, we are literally pulling our hair about with this issue. 

• Like 1

we are having a similar issue, but I can make it go away by changing uniforms.  Running vanilla exile as far as uniforms go.  the body is half in the ground.  Please help.

Still happening, I think its the new lack of lobby screen and the way its putting people into slots.. only a shot in the dark, but if i was a betting man, its what id put my money on. 

i don't think BE has anything to do with this. 

when i click commit suicide, im getting killed. then returned to lobby, click enter and spawn where i just died,

BUT alive and with full gear. its kinda killing the "buged" version of the character, allowing you to respawn as the actual good one.

still very annoying

Advertisement