Snoozles

Anyone making a Tanoa Exile First Person Only Server?

14 posts in this topic

Is anyone planning to make a exile server based on the tanoa map with the upcoming apex release, that is a hardcore first person only server?

Or anyone know any first person only server?

Cant find one after spearheadgaming closed their :(

53 minutes ago, Snoozles said:

s anyone planning to make a exile server based on the tanoa map with the upcoming apex release, that is a hardcore first person only server?

Or anyone know any first person only server?

Cant find one after spearheadgaming closed their :(

PM sent :D 

Advertisement

Problem is the lack of people interested in 1st person servers. They're all pretty dead from what I have seen. There may be an exception, but I have yet to see it.

What a joke; the biggest, most immersive first person simulator on the market and everybody wants to play like that.

Sorry snoozles, I got nothing either. but I'm hoping someone will start one after Apex comes out; I've made my own hardcore tanoa with zeds and missions, all cos I hate 3rd person. Trouble I had is configuring a server to be FPS only, but not so Hardcore (Veteran) difficult-y. HUD's mess up and stuff. (Novice is me)

I think I read that Arma difficulty configuration is in a state of change currently, thats why I think the Hardcore will return after these updates. Spearhead was the nuts, serially popd.

• Like 1

I would definitely be playing that. I used to play a lot of first-person only and I still have a latent demand for it. Hence I found this thread :P Especially the Tanoan jungle would be cool in first person only.

Im hoping there will be one with the new apex expansion too..

I mean i got around 6 people that i could bring into that kind of server. And possibly i could talk to spearheadgaming people and be allowed to do some advertisement on their forum. They used to have a bunch of regulars that would be willing to play im sure. thats probably another 10-15 people that might be interested.

I'm attempting to make one that has "1st person" zones in it, around high loot areas and military areas. but the kiwi update has rendered the server I'm working on broken so I'm trying to fix that first. or are you mainly talking about a server that is completely 1st person?

Hello all,

Don't worry my hardcore friends and brethren, something is in the works for a new hardcore server and will hopefully be releasing soon. If you are interested in finding out more information about this please feel free to P.M me.

Thank you,

Pryies

• Like 1

Advertisement