Blastafary

I am a very angry player

38 posts in this topic

"This update ruined Exile" - that's what my group said when we logged in to play our favorite game.

Why did it ruin it, you ask? Well, let's start with the shops.. Everything increased in price, but we don't care about that.. The thing that ruined the game for us is the new respect system..

Let's be honest now...

You want to buy a shitty box look a like car, like the Strider?

Oh, like 45,000pops wasn't enough, now you need 250,000Respect!

Yes, you read it right! 250,000 Respect! 

Let's make some calculations, okay?

1 kill = 50 respect..

250,000 Respect = 5,000 kills...

I played this server for the last week, all day long.. That means 117 hours(atleast for me) in one week.. And that's a lot!

In those 117 hours (or one week)

In one week I got nearly 200 kills and I had 11,000 respect and it was wiped, I wasn't surprised because I have read the forums and I knew what was coming, but I thought that respect was easier to get.. Apparently not..

If in 1 week of playing all day I get 200 kills or 11,000 respect..

That means that in 172 days I can finally get enough respect for a Strider! Sounds like fun right?

Sounds like a very nice deal, I mean.. It's not like people can steal your Strider right away, right?

Alright, got it, 172 days to get a strider.

No problem, I will start playing right now! 

Alright, I log in, I get injured, I am at 25% health, let me make my way to the Trade Zone to get a InstaDoc.

I arrive in the trader zone, I try to buy a InstaDoc.. Oh oh, 20,000Respect for a single instadock?

20,000 / 50 = 400 kills..

400 kills to unlock instadock?

No problem.. I have 200 kills so I finally have 10,000 respect, but I will suicide because I can't buy medicine, it's fine.

Wait what? I spawn back in and lost 500 Respect, 10 kills gone to waste? Yes, because the new update says everytime you suicide you lose 5% of your respect.

Just great, right?

Isn't this too harsh for a GAME?

After all, this is a GAME, not real life! I am here to HAVE FUN, not WORK!

Do not even start with the new Locker system..

Is this a joke? I can only safely secure 25,000 of my pops? What about the rest?

25,000pops is nothing! I can get it in less than 30 minutes!

I guess the other 75,000pops I can store in a car that can despawn or explode, not big of a deal.

Long story short, this update is ridiculous, they are making us work to enjoy the game? This update ruined it all for me and my friends, there's no way we will log in everyday thinking "oh man I need to get respect otherwise I can't do shit!"

Maybe next time the developers should play the game before releasing it, but I am just saying

im-just-sayin.jpg

You do realize that prices and respect requirement may differ depending on the server right? This has nothing to do with the update but with the server you are playing on.

• Like 8

Advertisement

Both of your gripes are fully configurable by the server owner. They can set the levels of respect and quality levels of all items, they can also set the locker storage limit. Additional tabs can be saved in a safe or storage in a base.

• Like 1

this is what eichi mean so often, 

Not everything, no. We have given you a highly configurable mod that you can change to your liking. We allow you to break it and we allow you to improve it. If you break it and turn Exile into something the player does not like, he will not dislike your server. He will dislike us. In other words: If the experience on the server is shit, players will think Exile is shit. It is the only thing that we ask you to not change. If you do, you are not only confusing your player base, as the experience will differ from server to server, you will also hurt us.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Blastafary said:

"This update ruined Exile" - that's what my group said when we logged in to play our favorite game.

Why did it ruin it, you ask? Well, let's start with the shops.. Everything increased in price, but we don't care about that.. The thing that ruined the game for us is the new respect system..

Let's be honest now...

You want to buy a shitty box look a like car, like the Strider?

Oh, like 45,000pops wasn't enough, now you need 250,000Respect!

Yes, you read it right! 250,000 Respect! 

Let's make some calculations, okay?

1 kill = 50 respect..

250,000 Respect = 5,000 kills...

I played this server for the last week, all day long.. That means 117 hours(atleast for me) in one week.. And that's a lot!

In those 117 hours (or one week)

In one week I got nearly 200 kills and I had 11,000 respect and it was wiped, I wasn't surprised because I have read the forums and I knew what was coming, but I thought that respect was easier to get.. Apparently not..

If in 1 week of playing all day I get 200 kills or 11,000 respect..

That means that in 172 days I can finally get enough respect for a Strider! Sounds like fun right?

Sounds like a very nice deal, I mean.. It's not like people can steal your Strider right away, right?

Alright, got it, 172 days to get a strider.

No problem, I will start playing right now! 

Alright, I log in, I get injured, I am at 25% health, let me make my way to the Trade Zone to get a InstaDoc.

I arrive in the trader zone, I try to buy a InstaDoc.. Oh oh, 20,000Respect for a single instadock?

20,000 / 50 = 400 kills..

400 kills to unlock instadock?

No problem.. I have 200 kills so I finally have 10,000 respect, but I will suicide because I can't buy medicine, it's fine.

Wait what? I spawn back in and lost 500 Respect, 10 kills gone to waste? Yes, because the new update says everytime you suicide you lose 5% of your respect.

Just great, right?

Isn't this too harsh for a GAME?

After all, this is a GAME, not real life! I am here to HAVE FUN, not WORK!

Do not even start with the new Locker system..

Is this a joke? I can only safely secure 25,000 of my pops? What about the rest?

25,000pops is nothing! I can get it in less than 30 minutes!

I guess the other 75,000pops I can store in a car that can despawn or explode, not big of a deal.

Long story short, this update is ridiculous, they are making us work to enjoy the game? This update ruined it all for me and my friends, there's no way we will log in everyday thinking "oh man I need to get respect otherwise I can't do shit!"

Maybe next time the developers should play the game before releasing it, but I am just saying

im-just-sayin.jpg

Where do we find these "people"?? :)

• Like 2

Simple fix, find another server.. as stated above, everything you are complaining about is modifiable on your servers end.. consider moving -- btw love your avatar.. lolllzz

Edited by Retribution
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Damn, I wasted another 3 minutes of my life.

Im quite disappointed in you. I was expecting a dank meme response 

• Like 2

Advertisement