MGgaming101

[CLOSED] Respect system bugged ?

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday Eichi had hooked me up with Rep' and Tabs so we could buy and test what we wanted. 
Now earyler today, i had killed a guy and saw ''-0'' appear. A bit later i got to the trader and realized i couldn't buy anything ???.

I checked my rep and i had 1000 O.o. Not sure how i went from 512K to 1000. I believe 1000 should have been subtracked from my 512k 
Not replace it with my current amount. (I hope not).

PS; Could anyone of you guys hook me up with the tabs & rep again ??? :). In-game name is [MG] 

Edited by MGgaming101

I am trying to figure out what gives and takes respect as well.

It has been on the forum before.

Something like killer takes ..% of victems respect.

Killed some bambis that said roadkill -0 respect as well.

Somesome i ended up with 40 respect anyway.

Advertisement
8 hours ago, ACAB said:

I am trying to figure out what gives and takes respect as well.

It has been on the forum before.

Something like killer takes ..% of victems respect.

Killed some bambis that said roadkill -0 respect as well.

Somesome i ended up with 40 respect anyway.

Yeah there is a percentage that either gets taken from the other person or that he loses for killing a bambi or something like that. 
But i think in my case, i got taken off an amount of % that should have been left over, which is in this case taken from me and have me left with that ''%'' of respect which should hav ebeen takenfrom me, not leave me with it :P.  

On 6/21/2016 at 5:52 PM, MGgaming101 said:

Yesterday Eichi had hooked me up with Rep' and Tabs so we could buy and test what we wanted. 
Now earyler today, i had killed a guy and saw ''-0'' appear. A bit later i got to the trader and realized i couldn't buy anything ???.

I checked my rep and i had 1000 O.o. Not sure how i went from 512K to 1000. I believe 1000 should have been subtracked from my 512k 
Not replace it with my current amount. (I hope not).

PS; Could anyone of you guys hook me up with the tabs & rep again ??? :). In-game name is [MG] 

I think 512k is probably the maximum amount of respect, when you added a kill to that the database values went tits up.

6 hours ago, Kashinoda said:

I think 512k is probably the maximum amount of respect, when you added a kill to that the database values went tits up.

Nope, been an admin before...Could spawn infinite money/rep

6 hours ago, MGgaming101 said:

Nope, been an admin before...Could spawn infinite money/rep

Yeh you can give infinite ammount money/rep but i also noticed when having more then 5XX respect (spawned by admin), i killed 3 bambis ending my respect somewhere at 2000

Advertisement