thegoon84

Tanoa Island Access

6 posts in this topic

Exile requires the ability to travel between cities with the vehicles you've bought/fought for. Its limited in that you'll likely find two clan bases on each section of the map. I.e the main island and the sub south islands.

Looking at the map and taking into account resources and server strain.... Would it be worth adding 2/3 bridges to at least connect all bar one island? People cry "so what, people can put IED's along it".... Yes exactly that. All my time playing Epoch Vanilla Tavi i can honestly say the bridge battles and ambushes have been the best. It doesn't matter if you're in a LAV or on a bike.... Crossing a bridge is single handily the most deadly of actions and is only done by the Smart, Brave and the reckless!

So i ask that Dev's to look at if its possible to do something like the following:

2cctpis.png

• Like 1

I really don't think its necessary honestly. Would just make everything ' easy mode '.

But nobody is stopping you to add those bridges yourself there.

• Like 3

Advertisement

i think its more fun when the players have ther base on a small island and need a boat or heli for going to missions / traders on the main island. 

• Like 1

Just do it in the editor, might take you an hour or 2, maybe more if you have never used the editor. I wouldn't worry about he small amount of resources it will use to do this. It won't even come close to the amount of resources that bases will use up, I imagine lots of servers will be doing this. And I must agree that bridge encounters can be quite exhilarating, but at the same time a lot of bridges just makes it easy.

Edited by oSoDirty
  • Like 1

submersibles.png

These bad boys will be more popular.

Edit: Going to be working on adding some buildings/bridges today. May share if people are interested.

2nd Edit: Someone beat me to it

Edited by Mr Sin

Advertisement