kimse

Mods on server's?

23 posts in this topic

Im asking all the server's owner's when the Exile and Apex update gona hit and be released how many server's will still be useing weapon's and vehicles mods? 

If you are gona keep mods wich mods is it gona be: 

And why? 

Why im asking this is simple because exile is getting new weapons and vehicels and apex is also getting some pretty neat weapons and vehicles. Im just woundering if it still needed to have 50GB mods to diffent mods pack. We can take CUP as a example some of the weapons "they have" is gona be default in Exile same with vehicles. 

thanks kimse out! 

I doubt Tanoa will be any different than Altis , or Stratis . Players/Owners weren't satisfied with basic "New" Arma 3 vehicles and weapons then , why would that change now ?

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, Goblin said:

I doubt Tanoa will be any different than Altis , or Stratis . Players/Owners weren't satisfied with basic "New" Arma 3 vehicles and weapons then , why would that change now ?

well i did also put in the fact "when" the exile update and apex sinc they both gona get up to 20+ new weapons and 10+ new vehicles so it would be way more handy to have 10GB of mods insted of 50GB 

5 minutes ago, Ayaka said:

I plan on doing CUP and TRYK, why CUP? well it does have vehicles you will find useful on the map.

is it both weapons and vehicles or just vehicles? 

5 minutes ago, kimse said:

is it both weapons and vehicles or just vehicles? 

Weapons, Units, Vehicles, since you all need them to work together. Oh and its only like 8 gbs, plus the 6 you get from tanoa, so you already have cup downloaded. then you only need to download tanoa.

i'm going for the 3 RHS mods, they deliver also high quality items in sound and graphics for the rest not planning on adding anything else

Advertisement