[ZiiP]Hammy

Looking for a server

14 posts in this topic

Few of us guys at ZiiP are getting a little bored of the servers we've been on, where with in a few minutes of dying you can be full geared up by buying all the stuff you've lost at a trader, and everyone running about with high end gear, sitting in and around their bases and not doing much. We've talked about running our own server but at present we dont really have the time to get one set up and keep it running.

So,, what i'm looking for is a server where you need to work to get the high end stuff (lynxx, helis, armored vehicles, etc) ideally no thermals, and where everyone and their land walking fish doesn't have helis or striders. And where you need to work to try and get yourself fully armed. Anyone know of any servers along these lines?

Feel free to come along and check out the ATD Community

Wondering what is implemented on our servers? Go here

Wondering what our rules are like? Go here

Look forward to seeing you around! We are a very busy community and always looking for more people :) If you want anymore information either PM me here or join our teamspeak and drop me a message :)

TS IP - ts.atdgaming.com

Server IP - 5.39.72.122:3333

THERMALS ARE REMOVED AND WILL NEVER BE ON OURS SERVERS

Edited by Boothy

Advertisement

Hi, you're more than welcome to join us at GoG's World. We're pretty vanilla apart from adding lift/tow, hard ai missions and infistar antihack. We also won't do any op stuff at all as we want to keep the tough feel to the game. 

We're pretty quiet at the moment but are slowly building up a player base. 

Our community Web is at: www.gogsworld.com

TS: ts.gogsworld.com 

Server: 37.187.136.241:2362 

Hope to see you in there. 

Edited by BaroN

Advertisement